Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

((Hello))
Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

((So Jessica went home with to her sister and talked with her then Jessica left. Then I came in knocked out everyone in the building and then murdered them. I then left. THEN Leon came in thinking there were people to kill in Jessica's house he noticed that i had already killed everyone (but he didn't know it was me) so he left. As I was walking to the woods I spotted Jessica and walked over. We talked for a bit then I tried to kill her but she shot me but due to my healing factor it didn't do much (She shot me in the arm and knee) wait there's more))
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

((XD))

((After she shot me she rode off on her motorcycle. Leon during that time was in the woods he then heard the gunshots and went over and he saw me and (for some reason) he turned into a rat (stay with me here things are about to get weird) and tried to crawl INTO MY PANTS. I grabbed him by the tail and threw him against a tree he then ran away and I threw a fireball at him as he was running away. (Disclaimer: btw you guys were hallucinating all those powers aside from the healing and the reason you were hallucinating Jack can mess with people's psyche) He dodged it though and hopped on the back of Jessica's motorcycle. I then tracked them down and attacked them. I then turned into a demon but not really cause you know... hallucinating. Jessica drove off I tricked Leon into thinking I was defenseless and then pushed him back and ran away tracking down Jessica. I found her and began to burn down the house she was in she got burned and ran off. I ran off aswell and well.... now i'm here writing this))

((Lol we’ll said))

As he walked off he'd laugh ``They must be scared shitless messing with people's minds is the best`` He'd notice Jessica riding off so he decided to follow them wondering where they were going.

She continues down the road, her burns hurt badly, “stupid....murderous....asswhole..” she winced every time they hit a bump on the road

He'd throw his knockout gas in front of the motorcycle causing the bottle to break and the gas would cause the motorcycle to sputter (ANd if you breathed, Jessica, then you got knocked out.

*Breathed it in

She turned the motorcycle quickly, barely missing it, she turned on the road, skidding to a stop, she looked at the motorcycle, she sighed, “when will this end....” she said to herself

You'd hear a voice in your head ``You cannot escape me, I can get into your head, I can destroy your mind``

“Get out of my head....” she leaned on the front of her motorcycle holding her head

The world would begin to crack, the sky would turn read the trees would crash down. Jack would walk out of the woods and lean over her ``Welcome to my mind``

She was no longer her motorcycle, she looked at him, “why do you do this....”

``I am the only goddamn person here who really knows what this world holds I am here to finally share my knowledge with this world`` He'd summon a pedestal
``I just need the blood of someone who is actually ready for the apocalypse that I will bring upon this world``

She raised a eyebrow at him then looked at the pedestal, “who....exactly...”

``ARE YOU THIS IDIOTIC, Why do you think I was trying to kill you?`` He'd pull out a knife

“I’m not stupid...I was just trying to by time....but I guess I should actually try in this fight huh....” she smirked as shadows formed around her

He'd close his fist causing a large crack in the it would cause a bolt of red lighting to strike him. He was covered in a blood red armor, a large axe in his hand and a blood red shield in his hand. ``I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF INSANITY``

“Hehe, you cute...” she smirked and disappear reappearing right behind him, “no ones more insane than me..” she whispered in her ear as she turned her hand into a shadow to go through his armor, she then turned her hand to normal, and her hand turned into a blade, going through his stomach

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus