Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

((mfw :| ))

((Wait did you mean to say jack?))

((That makes more sense lol))

((Hey i'd edit out those F bombs cuz the mods don't really like that))

((*cough* you guys were hallucinating *cough*))
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

((Yay found it out the hard way XD damn it boi!!))

((FOund that out the medium way cuz I censored my F bomb but I don't blame them))
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

((What has all been going on While I was away?))

((SO this is gonna be long))
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

((Hello))

((So Jessica went home with to her sister and talked with her then Jessica left. Then I came in knocked out everyone in the building and then murdered them. I then left. THEN Leon came in thinking there were people to kill in Jessica's house he noticed that i had already killed everyone (but he didn't know it was me) so he left. As I was walking to the woods I spotted Jessica and walked over. We talked for a bit then I tried to kill her but she shot me but due to my healing factor it didn't do much (She shot me in the arm and knee) wait there's more))

((XD))

((After she shot me she rode off on her motorcycle. Leon during that time was in the woods he then heard the gunshots and went over and he saw me and (for some reason) he turned into a rat (stay with me here things are about to get weird) and tried to crawl INTO MY PANTS. I grabbed him by the tail and threw him against a tree he then ran away and I threw a fireball at him as he was running away. (Disclaimer: btw you guys were hallucinating all those powers aside from the healing and the reason you were hallucinating Jack can mess with people's psyche) He dodged it though and hopped on the back of Jessica's motorcycle. I then tracked them down and attacked them. I then turned into a demon but not really cause you know... hallucinating. Jessica drove off I tricked Leon into thinking I was defenseless and then pushed him back and ran away tracking down Jessica. I found her and began to burn down the house she was in she got burned and ran off. I ran off aswell and well.... now i'm here writing this))

((Lol we’ll said))

((Gtg cya))

((Bye))

((What happened to you leaving XD))

((Sooth was chasing I stabbed him and begun to attack him as my Blood Phoenix form))

((In the real world not rp world...XD))

((Oh I just wanted to take a break))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus