Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

He'd grab her hand and throw her back and would grab her by the throat and his arm would have red lighting running through it. He'd slam her into the ground ``You may be insane but I am insanity I've been in your head the whole time. I'm in everyone's head``
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She smirked, “hehe...” she conjured up a katana, and disappear and reappeared on top of him, she tried to,stab him in the head

He'd grab the sword and broke it. He'd cut her with a dagger (not killing her) He'd take the blood in a bottle ``This is enough to begin the apocalypse I don't need to fight you anymore`` He'd through onto the ground and chained her up with red chains they were blessed with anti-magic causing the wearer's magic to be drained from them and put into the chains. He'd walk over to the pedestal and put a drop of blood in the center hole of the pedestal.

She growled, “let me go..!” Her magic being drained she, began to become weaker, she looked up at him, blood dropped out of the wound he had made, she wasn’t able to heal with these chains on
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise was following Jessica and saw everything that has happened. "Guess I should step in. Sooth lets get to work." One of his eyes glowed orange signaling that there was someone else with him. Blaise slammed his fist into the ground, causing a symbol of a phoenix to form underneath him, and above Jessica. Blaise fell through the symbol and started falling towards Jessica. He landed next to her and summoned his sword. Blaise looked over at the pedestal, "I do not know what you are doing," he says to Jack, "But I am going to put a stop to it." He then stabbed his sword into the ground and nine symbols appeared underneath the pedestal, lava started to seep from them. Before it shot up from the symbols.

``You can't do anything now I will open up The Rift and the evils of this wor-`` He'd look at Blaise ``Oh look it's the hero... well even if you kill me you can't stop the apocalypse for it has already begun`` He'd point up to the sky a large rift that would have creatures of darkness coming out and attacking the cities killing citizens and destroying the cities. ``I have already begun make this universe pure again``

She looked weakly over at the two of them, she was at first sitting on the ground, but now she was laying on the ground as the power being drained out of her, she would go in and out of the world of darnkness that was being created

``Curtases Henjakilu Thramorte`` He'd speak in an ancient language after that a large dragon of darkness would come out of the ground. He'd climb on top of the dragon ``You cannot stop the apocalypse`` He'd then fly off on the dragon overseeing the destruction of this realm.

She looked up as he flew off on the dragon, he had left her there to die, she shrugged, and closed her eyes

((Gtg cya))

((Bye))
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise smirked, "I am not the only person inhabiting this body." Sooth then took full control of Blaise, both of his eyes started to glow a bright orange. "I am the controler of fire and lava. I am the protector of this planet." Sooth raised the Sword of fire above his head, "No matter who tries to destroy this world, I will stop them." His swird started to glow with intense heat. "Time to change the battlefield, welcome to the Phoenix Domain." The entire area shook. Patches of land rose out of the ground and hovered in the sky. He then changed into a full phoenix and took off after the black dragon. A feather fell from Blaise and landed on one of the chains that held Jessica down. The feather merged with the chains and started to weaken the anti magic spell placed on them, returning the energy back to Jessica.

He'd notice Sooth coming after him ``Oh trying to retaliate eh?`` He'd grab his dagger and jump off the back of the dragon and stab it into the back of Sooth He'd then go into his Blood Phoenix form ``You're not the only Phoenix``. His was much larger than Sooth almost the size of a dragon, His feathers were a dark Crimsons, ANd his fire was the same color.

She opened her eyes and shook the chains off of her, she teleported to where they were, her eyes flowed pure white, as she started to conjure up a powerful spell

He wouldn't notice Jessica as he was too wrapped up fighting Sooth

((What happened to you leaving XD))

((Sooth was chasing I stabbed him and begun to attack him as my Blood Phoenix form))

((In the real world not rp world...XD))

((Oh I just wanted to take a break))

((Oh lol))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus