Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi everyone!

My friend just showed me this amazing forum and I think it is really, truly interesting. i would love to roleplay and hear about your stories and draw with everyone if that is ok! <3

J0Nz0J8.gifnm1m5rj.pngYhYJRcM.pngCf0pPZQ.png

call me 22mg or whit if you would like! :)";
Kim Site Admin

Wow, hi there, and welcome! You're of course warmly invited to play with us and draw with us. :)

Are all those images things you drew? :O
22mg Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Wow, hi there, and welcome! You're of course warmly invited to play with us and draw with us. :)

Are all those images things you drew? :O

yes they are! :)
Kim Site Admin

Oh my GOODNESS! I am so impressed! I absolutely adore pixel art, especially.
Sanne Moderator

Hi there!! Sounds like you'll fit right in with us all. ;) I draw too! But my pixel art is not even remotely close in skill to yours, holy crap. o.O

If you're looking for RP be sure to drop into the RP Discussion forum! :3 You can look for people to RP with by responding to topics or creating your own. And be sure to let us know if you have any questions whatsoever!

That said, what sort of RP strikes your fancy in terms of settings and plot-types? :)
Hey there fellow artist! Welcome to RPR! Oh man, you will fit right in, we totally love creative people around here<3 As for the Rp, just start fishing around! There is plenty to see and do, not to mention the characters (So. Many. Character.) ;)
Welcome to RPR! I especially love the picture of the dog with the bone XD I hope you're enjoying your stay here, if you have any questions feel free to ask! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus