Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 2085 [Cyberpunk RP]

((I'm still here, but I've been on vacation, so it may take a while for me to respond.))
Kallisti (played by CypherDorran)

Kallisti pulled the collar of her over-sized coat up against the rain as in her ear her father was going through the regular rendition of her alleged sins. It had become white noise to her at this point. She took the fact that he still bothered as a sign that her still cared for her. As she came in sight of the station he paused for breath.
"Love you too Papa, but I have work to do." She said cutting the connection before he could scoff at her choice of profession.
The Heavy police presence confirm that this was the location Mr Johnson had asked her to visit. The bar offered both a place to work as well as refreshment.

She choose a table next to a pillar to work as she did not wish to have anyone looking over her shoulder. It had only taken one arrest to teach her that the shadows were the first place the police would look. A quick glance allowed her to pick out a couple of escape routes. She noticed a white haired woman who she could have sworn she recognized but could not place her. She thought briefly about contacting Esen to pick his brains but it was not important enough to bother him. She made a note to meet up with her friend soon before settling in to work.

With a drink to one side set about scanning for unsecured access points. There were dozens of them to choose from so she set about daisy chaining them together before adding these which had not bothered to change the default password. Once the chain was a couple of dowen points long she launched her ice breaker to attack the cops operational LAN.
Tyron MacDennall (played by darkborn202)

(Just waiting to see if it was alive.)

Tyron walked into the bar quietly, with his hood over his head- he did not want to be noticed. He hated the crowd's attention. Besides, he had important stuff to do: Ensuring his prototype drone would work. Of course, the reason he chose a secluded spot in the bar was probably because he stole the information from a tech firm... He forgot the name.

Also, he didn't exactly HAVE the drone. But he had data, and that was enough to put into a simulator on his computer. It would also be a good test for the simulator, since Tyron made it on the spot... He was sure it would work perfectly, however. He set out his satchel.

Upon opening it, he uploaded the information about the drone in, then checked to make sure there was no suspicion on him. He really didn't worry, since he actually left no trace of his passing, but it didn't hurt to make sure. While waiting for the drone to form inside the computer, his finger twitched.

It was all a matter of time. Given time her Ice breaker would get her in. Given time the police would find her; the race had not started given time it would.

Kallisti only needed to keep half an eye on the program so she had the time to indulge in some people watching. The white haired media had been joined by and elfin woman with long blue hair who sat at the centre of a highly encrypted network. A man walked in trying to avoid notice which caught Kallisti's attention. His rig looked good, see seen better but it was nothing to be sniffed at. With quick glance around she picked up her deck and walked across to him.
“If you're trying to look inconspicuous I wouldn't sit in the shadows; its the first place they look.” She said taking the seat opposite.

Tyron had finished uploading the drone, and was just about to test it, when a woman with green hair sat down opposite of him, startling him slightly. True, he had seen her walking around, and even walking to him, but he never guessed she would sit across from him. People are weird.. he couldn't help thing, not realizing the irony that many people would think the same of his thought processes.

Upon hearing the woman's words, Tyron replied, saying, "True, but if I'm in a crowd, people will try to spy on me," he motions at his computer, "and that would be... Irritating." He then thought of something, something she said. "Who are 'Them'?" She could mean the police, which were strangely more active tonight, or she could mean the company Tyron sto- borrowed from. Or she could mean practically anyone else.

She smiled he seemed young reminding her of her younger brother apart from the lack of hate in his eyes.
"If you didn't want to be spied on I would have gone out to the desert and put a tin foil tent."
She wasn't sure but it would probably would work as the Faraday cage. The chip inside her head pinged; her ice-breaker was in. She put her deck on the table and opened up the instruction note.
"Time to earn some cred."
Her hand danced across the key board as she added evidence to frame her employers rivals.
"I'm known as Kallisiti and you?" She said absentmindedly as she worked.

"...Tyron." His reply was slightly delayed, but that was because he wasn't used to suprise human interaction. He looked down and focused on the laptop, and his right finger began twitching.. Again. After all, the people who made the drone did so...poorly, in a sense. Some aspects were amazing, others...not so much.
Terpsicore (played by CypherDorran)

She was nearly forced to her knees when her drones screamed a warning into her head. The fed showed two groups corporate enforcers approaching the bar. Combat training kicked in there was too many for her to fight her way out.

Glancing around she couldn't see a way out.
"Merd..."
She reset her drones to guard her bike then downed her drink.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 2085 [Cyberpunk RP]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus