((Yep.))
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

((Noice could I start my char here?))
Carter Corwin (played by floatch) Topic Starter

Aaron Clarkson wrote:
((Noice could I start my char here?))
((Yes))

((Just gonna go ahead and bump this thread. Are people still interested in continuing? Do y'all need a prompt?))
Sci-Fi OCs (played by SolonaAmell)

((I'm up for it. Just figured I'd wait to let other people respond before going again. ))
Terpsicore (played by CypherDorran)

((I'm still up for this ; just don't want to be the only person posting. Some sort of get everyone together prompt might be useful.))
((I agree. I wanted to wait for floatch to respond again before going at it with my own response. And a prompt would be nice.))

((Sorry guys, didn't realize you were waiting on me. I'll write a prompt and jump in with my own character. In the meantime you're totally free to post whenever.))
Belacus Norrfus (played by Rayziar)

(( First or Third Person))

Belacus Norrfus wrote:
(( First or Third Person))
((We've been mainly being using 3rd))
Tyron MacDennall (played by darkborn202)

((Is it alright if I join? I have a (hopefully) good character, though I need to finish him up.))

Tyron MacDennall wrote:
((Is it alright if I join? I have a (hopefully) good character, though I need to finish him up.))
((Yeah, but I'm not sure if anyone who's posted is still interested in the topic))
Sci-Fi OCs (played by SolonaAmell)

((still open to it, although if the numbers all drop, then that's likely a problem))

((I'm still interested in this but as the last person to post IC I was waiting for anyone else to post IC before posting again. I've got another PC I'm wanting to use so I might bring them in to see if that will kick start some action.))
((I'm still here, but I've been on vacation, so it may take a while for me to respond.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 2085 [Cyberpunk RP]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus