Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Character Deaths and such

So I was editing my NaNoWriMo novel, right? And I realized that I had an eight year old little girl murdered by a maniac serial killer.
I must be twisted.

So I wanted to ask you guys...what twisted deaths have you inflicted upon your characters, RPed or just written in stories?
UH... A lot? I can't quite pinpoint them exactly. But I have a character named DRAEG (capitalized because its an abbreviation) who's DNA is breaking down and he's kind of insane? So he kills for fun. Mostly beheadings, inflicted upon anyone.
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Wow. That's creepy, Foxy. xD
>:P He was an experiment in a future world where the Earth died basically and everything is desertish and science distorted humans. And he was one of the experiments to make a "demon"... So he looks human but if he looks you in the eye you experience your worse fear of dying and become lost in your head for just long enough to be killed. But he's not ALL insane... just mostly :P He made a few friends after killing everybody in his experimentation lab; workers and experiments alike. But he had times where he breaks down or "blanks out" and stares at nothing for hours, or where he becomes quite murderous.

Okay. O-O Scratch out 'creepy' and put in 'scary'.
Whaaaaat? They can't ALL be cuddly wolves :P

Lol!! X3

Well they should be! <3 I like the cuddly wolves. :3
Well I like my crazy-haired, degenerating psychopaths. They can be cute too :3

Still worried about your 8-year old?

f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
Well I like my crazy-haired, degenerating psychopaths. They can be cute too :3

Still worried about your 8-year old?

*slinks away slowly* O-O
XD You love me! lol

f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
XD You love me! lol

X3 yes. Yes I do. This I cannot deny <3
And you're not so worried about killing an 8-year old, right? lol

Well...I guess....maybe...not...ish.

I STILL FEEL SO GUILTY! Dx
Lady, it's not a real person and I'm sure it was done to further the story, so there is no need to feel that way <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

It's rare that I write a brutal character death. There was one that really surprised me when I read it afterwards, even though they had it coming ;)

I guess so, Foxy. xD

Darth; Really? That's good I think. XD
Yuka

Hmm...
Romain was killed by Khaun (Zhi's Gurahl), during the time he was possessed by Romain/Strav, my Dread Creature. He then asked Khaun to give him 'mercy', using his misericorde (sp?).

Pulchra killed herself in order to release a spell onto Rome's Archwizard that he had cast on her in the first place. This was played out over a good six or so months of rping, and was part of her main storyline. She is now alive again (and pregnant!).

Forsard was killed by the Captain of The Realmwalker, a mage on his way to becoming a Lich who saw him as a rival. Forsard is ok, he just has a 500-year old necromancer in his head from when he tortured the guy to death, only to have the wrinkly old sod pretty much limpet his soul to his mind.

Drest was killed by Christian missionaries, in Britain. He was one of the first victims of the conversion. In my AU, there was also a magical civil-war, between Old Magic (pagan-based) magic users and creatures, and those who believed that magic was given by God, called the New Magic. His magic was restrained, and he was burnt alive.

:D

Wow, Senny. O-O

THat's a lot of death! XD
Darth_Angelus Moderator

For a less brutal character death, I have one character that was told to become Dark Lord of the Sith he had to kill the one he loved to prove himself. He runs at the mother (Verrier) of his daughter (Ella), who are fighting each other, taking Verrier over a clifftop, killing them both.

Now the question is, was he trying to save his daughter or kill the woman he loved? ;)
Yuka

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Wow, Senny. O-O

THat's a lot of death! XD

Haha. The creature that was in Romain now has a new host/character, so that's technically not a death. The being itself cannot die, but must re-possess a new mortal body each time an old one gets destroyed. Forsard... I'd just grown tired of RPing, but I didn't want to just delete him. So his death ties into The Realmwalker's Captain.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Character Deaths and such

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus