Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

A light chuckle would be heard from him "Well we would have found the hunters and no one is that naive to try to bring a fight here." His coat would be slipped back on while he walked to his wife's side "Yes let us hear of this deal."
Alejandro Muerto (played by Leltum)

The teen would silently chuckle while listening to all of this. Yes he knew his king would have torn him apart and well it would have been glorious to watch. Now he would turn a chair backwards and straddles it while continuing to watch silently.
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

She lowered her arms to her hips as she place her hands on them. She let out a small sigh, “why would this have use to us...we could just slaughter them instantly...”
Conner Greene (played by SmackKam)

"Killing them won't fix it! Us humans are like a parasite, we spread, and we take over. If you kill us, more will come"
Elena followed Alejandro to the room, just watching silently as the human was thrown to the floor and the supposed 'deal' he had in mind. She finally spoke up, "How do we know the moment we let you go, that you won't give away our location and allow them to possibly create an unnecessary chaos?"

A tattooed hand would lightly be placed upon his beloved's shoulder while a stern look is shot behind him at Alejandro "That is enough from you." He spoke those words to Alejandro before looking back to Conner "Maybe there is some stock in your words." His head would tilt to one side while he watched the man closely "Now what would make me believe someone who would trespass where none should be?"

She nodded, “how do we know to trust you...” she looked back at Rey quickly, then looked back at the human.

"They were going to pay me! It was a lot, I'm not going to turn down all that!"he said"If I were lying, I would be dead already"

Just blinks and hides behind the chair he was sitting in now. Yes he respected Rey but when he was in this kind of mood he scared him deeply. The teen closes his eyes trying to calm his shaking so it would not be seen by anyone.

She looked at Alejandro, she placed a hand on his shoulder, and gave him a soft smile, then looked back at the human, “ok...what do they call you..?”
Elena silently stepped a little closer but kept her distance, the snake around her shoulders hissing at Conner. She put a gentle hand on Alejandro's shoulder as well.

His eyes would shine a dark crimson and silver smoke would be emitted from them. He had had enough of all this talking/ He had always been one of action not speech "ENOUGH ALL OF YOU!!!" He would be upon Conner once again. He would merely push him back against the wall hard enough to keep him motionless. His free hand would be engulfed in purple flames and soon it would be pressed into the pectoral area just over the human's heart "This will allow me to know what you are doing when you are with them. Try to remove this mark and you will be sorry." The human is let go and soon Rey turns his back on him walking out of the building. No he did not care that he did not look human right now which would prove a problem if anyone saw him like that outside.
The snake stopped hissing and curled up a little, Elena remained silent and motionless. She knew better than to disobey him. Elena decided to leave Rey be so he could calm down, so instead she silently looked over at the human in curiosity. Normally they would be killed immediately, the thought of one helping them was so weird.

"Conner... my names Conner"he looked at his chest"So, could I get my camera back? I'll delete the photos"

She watched as he walked out the door, knowing he would be fine. She walked up to the human slowly placing a palm on his forehead her eyes glowed a shade of red, “now I can see out of your eyes..” she handed the camera to him, “now leave before we regret this..!” She snapped quickly then calmed down.

The camera would be sitting on the small table near the door and yes it was there the entire time all this was going on. His hat would be placed upon his head while he headed out. No he did not want to be around that human anylonger then needed. The fingernails of each hand slowly extended into his natural razor sharp black taloned claws. Yes he needed to vent and well he could not find a safe outlet for it.
Elena looked at the camera with curiosity but stayed silent. She then looked at Camilla, her voice soft. "Is there anything you wish for me to do my lady?"

He nodded and looked down at the camera, deleting the photos and quickly leaving.

She turned to Elena and sighed, “if the animals are feed then no..” she gave a soft smile to her walked to Alejandro, she looked him up and down, “stand up Alejandro...”

Covers his ears with both hands before lowering his head. Waves of fear washed over the teen now and he tried his best not to cry.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus