Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

((Hello!))
((Hi! Does this character work? I just want to get approval from Leltum in case he didn't wish for me to play the character))

((Alright))
((Oooo sounds cool! I'll work on it when I can, I have a few ideas for that already. And for Bloodhearst I now have hellhound/wolf like animal, and a zombie dragon. I plan to make somewhat of a raven creature or a humanoid next))

((I was actually about to say hell hounds for this rp XD))
((XD Lol, if you want me to I can draw a hellhound that isn't zombie-like and more demonic))

((You could do the zombie one and I can do the one for this rp))
((Ok, sounds good. I'll continue to work on the other creatures for Bloodhearst))

((I’ve been working on out characters and I’m almost done with nightfrost))
Conner Greene (played by SmackKam)

((Hi, I was wondering, Are humans allowed? Because I had a great idea for this one))

((Idk you will have to ask when Rey is on.. :p))

((Well Conner is a photographer, and he gets captured and tries to make a deal, if they let him go, and the next time they capture a humane could try to make a deal with the other people to leave the familia alone, and photographs would be proof that the familia has the human. Just an idea though))

((Alright))
Oraya (played by SerenMamaya)

((Hello everyone. I was wondering if I could be a part of this role play. I have a unique character and would like to explain it to whoever is in charge before I start playing here.))

((Alrighty I will think up a good starter then post either tonight or tomorrow.))

((Um can someone help me please. I cannot figure out why no picture is seen when I post like you all have one.))

((Well I guess either the site is acting up or my laptop is. I still have no picture when I post things. I guess I will just head on out to bed for the night.))

((Ok))

((Sorry, I was at a party earlier))

((So back to do))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus