Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

A nod is given to his beloved "We should gather everyone together in a little while and have a meeting." A soft kiss is placed upon her sweet lips. It would linger just long enough for it to look like it was a longer one to the observer. Rey would place an image of himself just a hair's width around his form. Once in place, Rey himself would fade through the side wall. He did not have much time so instead of moving completely to the other side, he would simply move along the wall itself. After about ten seconds, the king of the Muertos would appear in front of Conner. The mortal would see him just a second too late. Rey's right hand would snap up grabbing Conner by the throat and he is now held against the wall just a foot off the ground. His left hand now held the camera within it "Not wise to come into this place uninvited human. Now you have five seconds to tell me why you are here. If you don't, well you will be food."
Conner Greene (played by SmackKam)

He spat at Rey"Screw you"he said, grabbing onto Rey's arm"Now let me go you bony bastard!"
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

She nodded and walked to the back, her lacy dress flowing with every movement, she called for the two,”Elena, Alejandro...come we need to speak..” she turned and walked back into the building, she leaned on the door way were Rey was holding, “that wouldn’t be wise...” she spoke in a soft voice, but her eyes were piercing into Connor’s like a knife.

A groaned growl would escape his lips as he is spat upon "Sorry your not my type." The camera is floated to his beloved before he himself would grasp the human tighter by the neck. A smirk would form over his lips having a idea. All the doors and windows in the room they were in would now be closed "Last chance to save your life human." And with this, Rey would toss him into the center of the room on his backside. He would literally give him a fighting chance "Now show me what you got."

He stood up, raising his fists" You're never going to kill another human, ever again!"
Alejandro Muerto (played by Leltum)

The youngster would give Elena a hug before looking towards the door having heard Camilla. A look is given to Elena before he runs back inside. The teen slides to a stop just within the door and moves to one side yet his eyes would look from his king, then queen, then finally the man in the middle of the room.

He slips off his coat and lays it over the nearest chair. Now all in the room could see the various tattoos on his chest, arms and back and they would seemingly start o glow slightly. "Well we were here before your kind ever existed and it was your pathetic , moronic brethren who cast the first stone killing a lot of us." He merely waved for the man to come at him now. He tired of this already and wanted it to be over one way or another.

He ran at Rey, diving of his legs.

She watched as the human got up and prepared to fight, she shook her head knowing this human would die. She looked at Alejandro, “this will be finished shortly then we can have our meeting.” She spoke in her soft voice.

He would swiftly flip forward sailing just an inch above the human's head. His right hand would grab the back of Conner's head smacking his face into the floor using his own forward momentum against him. A moment later he would land on his feet a couple feet from him "Must we resort to this barbaric way? Why not tell me who sent you and why you are here truthfully. If not, you will be torn apart and very, very slowly."

He groaned"Fine..."he put his hand to his face"They sent ne, the people who are hunting you, they didn't tell me their name, just that I was a great photographer and they needed pictures of you"he said"You're still probably going to kill me, right? I mean, it makes sense... but what if I made you a deal?"

“What kind of deal..?” She stepped forward slowly. Her voice soothing, She had crossed her arms and a eyebrow shot up with curiosity.

"I could... be a messenger, try to make deals with them, get them to leave you alone"

A light chuckle would be heard from him "Well we would have found the hunters and no one is that naive to try to bring a fight here." His coat would be slipped back on while he walked to his wife's side "Yes let us hear of this deal."
Alejandro Muerto (played by Leltum)

The teen would silently chuckle while listening to all of this. Yes he knew his king would have torn him apart and well it would have been glorious to watch. Now he would turn a chair backwards and straddles it while continuing to watch silently.

She lowered her arms to her hips as she place her hands on them. She let out a small sigh, “why would this have use to us...we could just slaughter them instantly...”

"Killing them won't fix it! Us humans are like a parasite, we spread, and we take over. If you kill us, more will come"
Elena followed Alejandro to the room, just watching silently as the human was thrown to the floor and the supposed 'deal' he had in mind. She finally spoke up, "How do we know the moment we let you go, that you won't give away our location and allow them to possibly create an unnecessary chaos?"

A tattooed hand would lightly be placed upon his beloved's shoulder while a stern look is shot behind him at Alejandro "That is enough from you." He spoke those words to Alejandro before looking back to Conner "Maybe there is some stock in your words." His head would tilt to one side while he watched the man closely "Now what would make me believe someone who would trespass where none should be?"

She nodded, “how do we know to trust you...” she looked back at Rey quickly, then looked back at the human.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus