Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm such a lurker..

Ha ha, Hello all. Been here for a little bit. Just never introduced myself. So hello, my name is Iku~ nice to meet you all.

I need to stop lurking everywhere on here, and actually post stuff. xD;
Ha ha. Finally. I got you here, and then you like went MIA. Lazy girl.
IkuBee Topic Starter

Amirrora wrote:

LOL not only Lazy, but I was kinda feeling bad about posting cause none of my character profiles are actually finished. lol
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR and don't worry about unfinished profiles, some of mine still need a lot of work too :)
IkuBee Topic Starter

darth_angelus wrote:
Welcome to RPR and don't worry about unfinished profiles, some of mine still need a lot of work too :)

Thank you for the welcome~

Ha ha glad to know I'm not only one. I just put picture in the gallery's and posted the name, height etc, and I'm not even finishing that part lol and the Bio's all have "Will add later". I know I need to do them, I'm just in a huge writers block recently.
IkuBee wrote:
Amirrora wrote:

LOL not only Lazy, but I was kinda feeling bad about posting cause none of my character profiles are actually finished. lol

Same here. All of mine are still unfinished in some way. So no wperked there. And welcome to RPR!
SeraphicStar

Welcome! :D If Ami brought you here, that means you're probably awesome.

My favorite part of your profile is the "(ouo)/". Where do people come up with this kind of win?
SeraphicStar wrote:

My favorite part of your profile is the "(ouo)/". Where do people come up with this kind of win?

Probally from the same place that came up with the idea that the dark side has so many followers cause they have cookies. Heh.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :)
Welcome! :D
Well, howdy there, Iku! Glad you finally decided to introduce yourself! Have fun here!
IkuBee Topic Starter

Lance2011 wrote:
Same here. All of mine are still unfinished in some way. So no wperked there. And welcome to RPR!

Ha ha, I've been hearing this alot from people. Guess were all pretty Lazy huh? and thank you <3
SeraphicStar wrote:

Thank you~ >u>;; lol me awesome? Naaaaah.

O; oh, the Japanese emots amuse to you? My bestfriend is Japanese, that where mine all come from OTL.
senny wrote:
Welcome to RPR :)

<3 awww thank you.
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Welcome! :D

OWO! Thanks!~
Meedleboot wrote:
Well, howdy there, Iku! Glad you finally decided to introduce yourself! Have fun here!

Ello Meedleboot~ Yeaaaah, i was just putting off saying hi. and I am certain I will have loads of fun on here. Thank you.
Japanese emote eh? On that note i say Kirby pimp smack! (`_´)ゞ I love my multi lingual keyboard screen smart phone thingy...Heh.
IkuBee Topic Starter

Lance2011 wrote:
Japanese emote eh? On that note i say Kirby pimp smack! (`_´)ゞ I love my multi lingual keyboard screen smart phone thingy...Heh.

Ha ha, the kirby one is so cute <3333 i love em.
I have a whole army of preset kirbies. I'm ready for any kirby war anyone wants to initiate.
Kim Site Admin

IkuBee wrote:
Amirrora wrote:

We're definitely not about guilt trips here. If the RPR is making you feel bad, then something has gone terribly wrong! We want to make you feel good. Here, have some baked goods to lighten your mood? ;) *offers cookies*

Glad to see you finally coming out of your shell and saying hello! I'm sure no one will be upset bantering with you whether you have profiles posted or not.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm such a lurker..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus