Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Erro thar

Heya c: I've been on RPR for a while but I only used it as a website for my characters on Furcadia. I'm curious about roleplaying on the site but I'm not really sure how to go about it? I'm not a new RPer though. I think maybe I'm just paranoid of messing up if I just jump in without making an introduction or something, sooo hi! :D.

I guess I'm not picky when it comes to setting, though whether or not I'm RPing in the past, present, or future, I like there to be some fantasy undertones. Well, no, I take that back, I'm okay without the fantasy buuuut I think it's just what I'm used to more than anything.

UH... UM.... Yeah I'm not good at talking about myself, haha! :D. But hi. Yes. Hi.

Hello.
Welcome to the forum, Lenaria, it's good to see some lurkers popping out of the wood work :D. One of the easiest ways to put out feelers for a new rp, or to just scope out some of the up and coming stuff is to look around in this section, RP Discussion. Since you mentioned that you like to have some fantasy flavor in what you do, the Fantasy RP section is right here. If you've had your fill of RP for the day, or just feel like relaxing, we also have the off topic section to donk around in.

Thanks for coming out of hiding and saying hello! If you have any questions, feel free to pm the moderators or myself. I'd be glad to help you.
Hey Lenaria!

As my comrade Bonebag Pepsi (inside joke) so eloquently put it, welcome to the forum! It's great to see new (old?) players come to the forefront of our cozy little corner of the Internet. I'm Oaky, resident tree/lurker/grammar-nazi. If you have any questions, feel free to PM Kim, the moderators, Bones Pepsi or myself. Also, I'd be more than happy to RP with you, since I'm kind of a fantasy guy myself! (Over a certain portion of my characters happen to be fantasy characters. ;))

So, enjoy your stay! Oh, have a complimentary water bottle while you're at it! (It's on me.)

Cheers!

~Oaky
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Sweet, free water!

Haha, but thank you guys. I really appreciate the warm welcome now that I finally wiggled out from under the rock. I'm an anxious person and almost didn't do it, lol.

@Oaky - Thank you for the offer, too, by the way. I'm a bit of a tard when it comes to thinking of ideas, but I'd be happy with that too. :) Thanks again!
I am totally not late or anything. In fact, I'm right on time to join the bandwagon!

Hello, welcome to the site! You'll find us to be friendly individuals who hide no torches nor pitchforks in their basements, for as far as I know, at least. Don't look in mine though... it's spooky.

I hope you're liking it so far. If it's RP or extreme conversing you crave, I'll be glad to help you continue that addiction. I too find myself to be fantasy person.

That's all I can say now, the rest has been said before.

Moose.
Hi there Lenaria! I see you've already made some new friends :) Everyone here is super friendly and welcoming! I hope you are having a ton of fun, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask <3
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Thanks, Rynh! I'd totally take you up on that offer, as I'm RP starved enough as it is. (Been mooonthhhsss!) Only problem is, I'm super timid haha. Oh joy. I understand about the basement thing though. Mine's pretty terrifying and I don't even have one.

And thanks to you, too, Loki! :D. I'll be sure to pester you if I get confused. <3.
infinitycsm

Welcome and enjoy :)
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Thank you! <3.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Erro thar

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus