Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Winter (played by StormDestroyer)

Since it was the weekend, Winter decided to sit in the forest, watching the wolves.
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne stiffened.

He had been making his way through the trees, a little ways from the cliff, when he sensed the wolves nearby. A small pack, but a pack nonetheless, along with the faint tinge of a werewolf.

Leanne frowned. It wasn't Sylvie. Another one? He cursed under his breath. How many of those mangy dogs were there?
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I threw my half finished coffee off the cliff, seeing it land onto a business man's head. I laughed as it covered his now sticky suit. I finish my muffin and throw the wrapper away, continuing to watch things go on under me.
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

When she had left the school, she went to a , a closed off, garden. No one really knew about this place. But it calmed her, mostly because of the water, but also because it was calm there. She sat down in the small shallow puddle that the was there and sighed. She sat indian style and began to meditate, to push all of her feelings away.
Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

Yasoi sniffed the air as well "you smell it too?" She said turning to Lee

"Yeah."

After a while, he shrugged. "We'll avoid them...for now." Then he trudged on purposefully towards the cliff. He had a good feeling someone was there today. Someone for him to drink from.
Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

She prowled quietly behind him and she turned into full fox and jumped onto his shoulders so they made less sound

I get up and go on the swing next to the bench, swinging softly as I start reading a book that I had in my bag.

A few minutes later, at the top of the cliff, Leanne was sitting on a low branch, his eyes narrowed on the girl in the swing.

Had he seen her somewhere before? His eyebrows arched up. The lilac haired girl. The one he'd seen in the art room, with the magic feeling about her.

He was sure she had magic. But he was also too thirsty for blood to care.

Leanne hopped down from the branch and landed softly in a crouch at the roots.

I turn to see Leanne, looking at him confused. I shrug and continue swinging, setting my book on the ground.
James Kennedy wrote:

``Oh? What is it?``

Lex flushed harder. "Remember how I said I wasn't sure if I liked you or not? Well...after dancing, I think I know the answer now." He fiddled with his coffee, which was still mostly full considering he'd been so caught up in trying to say these words, though it made it easier to say then when he didn't look James in the eye. "I do...yeah, I really do like you."
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

He blushed deeply and a wide smile crept across. He leaned over the table and hugged Lex ``Oh I could kiss you right now! But I shouldn't because you just told me you liked me``

Winter practiced transforming, while near the wolves. It seemed to help him when the wolves were near him to transform. While he was in wolf form, he saw the wolves run away, and he turned around to see what had bothered them. He saw Leanne and Yasoi walking towards the park. Still in wolf form, Winter began following them out of sight and downwind from them. A few wolves from the pack came with him.

"Quiet up here, isn't it?"

Leanne came to stand at the edge of the cliff and admire the view. He glanced back at the lilac girl. "I've seen you before, haven't I?"

Even as he said it, he tilted his head at an angle to hide the aching fangs in his mouth. The thirst was getting worse.

"Yep." I reply, popping the 'P'. "I just walk around school pretty much, I don't do anything." I shrug, looking at Leanne.

Winter watched him from in the shadows inside the forest. The other wolves were growling. They had flattened their ears and either had their tail tucked, or straight out, which was either fear or aggression. Winter slowly moved out of the forest, but this time the wolves stayed behind.
Lex laughed wildly, feeling a little bit absurd but so happy that he couldn't help it. When was the last time he even smiled like he couldn't stop himself if he tried? "Maybe we can kiss, later," he promised, then looked around, remembering that they were in public. The thought sent a flush rising on his cheeks. "I'd be really happy if we could hang out more."
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

Scar glanced over at the lilac haired girl again. She had moved back from the edge and was sitting on the bench again. Scar was suprised to see Leanne sitting next to here. Glancing back behind her for a second her eyes caught on something slinking across the ground, gasping soflty she realized it was a wolf and she stifled a scream. The wolf seemed to be sneaking up on Leanna and the lilac haired girl and she wanted to wrn them but she was frozen with fear.

Winter hid behind a bush, perking his ears to hear what Leanne and Clarissa were saying. He heard someone stifle a scream, and changed back to a human out of surprise. He wasn't able to shift back, so he stood up, brushing leaves and sticks from his coat. He heard the growls and whines of the other wolves as they slunk back in the shadows of the forest.
Galia (played anonymously)

I walk through the park, and see Leanne and Clarissa talking. I lean on a pole, and then suddenly see Winter stand up from a bush, which I am sure I would have seen him duck inside. I shrug and walk over to him. "What were you doing in a bush?" I ask.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus