Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Winter (played by StormDestroyer)

Winter watched him from in the shadows inside the forest. The other wolves were growling. They had flattened their ears and either had their tail tucked, or straight out, which was either fear or aggression. Winter slowly moved out of the forest, but this time the wolves stayed behind.

((Where is everyone?))
Lex laughed wildly, feeling a little bit absurd but so happy that he couldn't help it. When was the last time he even smiled like he couldn't stop himself if he tried? "Maybe we can kiss, later," he promised, then looked around, remembering that they were in public. The thought sent a flush rising on his cheeks. "I'd be really happy if we could hang out more."
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

Scar glanced over at the lilac haired girl again. She had moved back from the edge and was sitting on the bench again. Scar was suprised to see Leanne sitting next to here. Glancing back behind her for a second her eyes caught on something slinking across the ground, gasping soflty she realized it was a wolf and she stifled a scream. The wolf seemed to be sneaking up on Leanna and the lilac haired girl and she wanted to wrn them but she was frozen with fear.

Winter hid behind a bush, perking his ears to hear what Leanne and Clarissa were saying. He heard someone stifle a scream, and changed back to a human out of surprise. He wasn't able to shift back, so he stood up, brushing leaves and sticks from his coat. He heard the growls and whines of the other wolves as they slunk back in the shadows of the forest.
Galia (played anonymously)

I walk through the park, and see Leanne and Clarissa talking. I lean on a pole, and then suddenly see Winter stand up from a bush, which I am sure I would have seen him duck inside. I shrug and walk over to him. "What were you doing in a bush?" I ask.

Winter turned to Galia. "Oh, nothing, just what every person would do sitting inside of a bush," he joked. He looked at Leanne, who had tilted his head for some reason, and Winter just caught the gleam of his fangs. "What do you think they're talking about?" He gestured towards Leanne and Clarissa.

I look at Leanne. "Well, let's go find out, shall we?" I ask without waiting for an answer. I go straight towards them.

"Wait." Winter grabbed her arm. "I don't know. Let's stay back here for now," he told her.

I shrug again and walk back to Winter. "Okay, then. Do you want to go to my favorite place?" I ask him.

Winter nodded. "I'd love to."

I lead him to the bakery and order a chocolate mint cupcake. "What do you want?" I ask Winter.

"Double chocolate cookie," he told her.

((I have to go))

((Aww, okay, bye))

((Bye))

I order his cookie, and grab my cupcake, and hand him his cookie. I sit down at a table and begin to eat.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

Lex and Ritz Paine wrote:
Lex laughed wildly, feeling a little bit absurd but so happy that he couldn't help it. When was the last time he even smiled like he couldn't stop himself if he tried? "Maybe we can kiss, later," he promised, then looked around, remembering that they were in public. The thought sent a flush rising on his cheeks. "I'd be really happy if we could hang out more."

``Oh well there's the theater, the carnival, the park and... well that's all I can think of right now.``

Winter took his cookie from Galia and sat down at her table with her.

((Is ANYONE besides Winter and me doing this still or is it dead? ... *sigh* D: ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus