Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Apocalypse

Rain (played by hiddensoul14)

rain walked through the blazing hot desert she needed to find shelter before the sun went down because in the desert at night it gets cold very cold and she wasnt dressed for the cold wearing her small white tanktop and black short shorts she also wore a long trench coat that concealed many weapons. after several hours of walking the sun was finally she had found shelter , well an old rundown shack with two windows and adoor that hung at an angle ,but it was shelter from the cold and it was as good as it was gunna get so she walked up to the door and gently knock just incase someone was inside.
Hunter snoozed inside the makeshift shelter. He had wished that it was a forest, but you can't get very picky these days, especially since he had no idea where he was. The knock woke him up, and he got up, quite groggy. He wondered who could have been out there in the wasteland-like area. He opened the door and was face-to-face with a female teenager, quite slim. "And you are...?" Hunter asks. He then just remembered that most people that see him want to kill him for some reason he didn't know. He tried to kill them after they attacked him, and nobody really survived that. He stood in silence at the door, his long ears twitching at the edge of his silver hair.
Rain (played by hiddensoul14) Topic Starter

rain shifted her wait and crossed her arms " the names rain , and you are" she said. she stood there impatiently awaiting her answer as the desert breeze caused her brown ponytail to sway.
Bothered by this rude stranger, although a little confused why she didn't immediately attack him, he replied with a terse and cautious "Hunter Skyborn." as his ears twitched every few seconds. "Out of curiosity, why didn't you attack me like every other person I've encountered recently? Then again, you seem to not act like a savage animal like the rest." He says, putting his head in his hand, looking down at the ground, thinking. "Although you probably don't know why that is..." He says, looking down and to the side. "I wonder if..." He trails off then starts to do lots of complicated-sounding equations out loud, then realizes the Rain girl is still standing there. "Sorry, I do that sometimes. What exactly do you want, Rain?" He says, leaning his back against the doorway.

rain raised an eyebrow when the man started to do equations outloud and shifted her wait again " i have no clue who you are so why would i attack you hh?" she asked as she brushed her bangs out of her face " i was looking for a place to crash , the sun is going down and its about to get really cold"
Still unsure about whether to trust this person, he decides to take a chance to find out where he was. So, sighing, Hunter moves inside the makeshift shelter he had found and moves to the side to let the person in. "Well, better get inside before the sun sets, lest you freeze to death." Just in case, however, he picks up his gauntlets while swinging aside, out of the way. While taking, he discreetly puts them on and activates them, in case this was a sort of elaborate ploy.

rain uncrossed her arms and walked into the little house " i assume you have no food , considering we are in the middle of the desert" as she walked in she kicked up a good bit of dust so she started waving her hand and started coughing a bit " okay something tells me you haven't been here long".
"No, I just leave dust around because I sleep 24/7. And as for the food-" Hunter begins to say when he is interrupted by an electronic female voice that says, "I wish to say hello to the guest." Hunter replied with a terse, "No, Epsilon. We have discussed this before." The voice argued with, "Hunter, I have not been in contact with another humanoid for approximately 17 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes, and 34 seconds. I wish to welcome the guest." Hunter rolled his eyes and looked down at his gauntlet, holding it up a little below his shoulder height. "Epsilon-Oh, forget it. Even if she was deaf she would have heard us by now. Go ahead and introduce yourself." He said, sitting down on a blanket, which make some dust unfurl into the air. "Negative. If she was deaf, she couldn't have heard us. Reguardless..." The voice says, then a 3D forest green colored image appears from Hunter's gauntlet, a few feet from Rain's face. She had similar attire on to Hunter. She bowed slightly, saying, "Greetings, Rain. I am Epsilon, Hunter's Secretative Artificial Intelligence, or SAI for short."
Naomi (played by xUsagix)

The young teenage girl walked curiously around outside. Her blonde hair slightly blew along with the wind. Naomi was protected from the cold, with a black coat with sleeves down to her waist. This coat was not very comfortable on her. Her legs were bare though since she was wearing shorts. She had no idea how she got to this deserted place. How long has she been walking? Days? Weeks? She couldn't remember anymore.

She looked down at her worn-out shoes, Naomi's been walking a long time defiantly. She shivered slightly while walking in the cold. She couldn't see any place to go from where she was. Her stomach growled loudly and she cursed it for being so loud. She didn't know why though... no one was out here to hear her. So she wrapped her arms around her body to try and give her a little warmth and kept walking.

Rain just stood silently while the hunter talked with the mechanical voice called epsilon. When the image appered infront of her , she stepped back and reached for her gun out of habit " oh um ... nice to meet you". Rain settled removing her hand from her gun " so yea .. about that food" rain said as her stomach grumbled. suddenly a large breeze came through the windows of the shelter , the wind carried the smell of another human. " theres some one else out here" she said to herself as she sniffed the air and glanced out the window.
Naomi (played by xUsagix)

Naomi rubbed her eyes tiredly while continuing to walk. She then saw a small home in the distance. She quickened her pace to get to the house with her arms still wrapped tightly around herself. Her breathing became more heavy as she made her way to the house.
Hunter's left eyebrow raises slightly. "Really?" Epsilon?" "I have already detected the person. I did not want to interrupt the conversation, so I did not say anything." Hunter pinches his sinuses, then says, "That could have been disastrous for some reason or another." "I am aware. If the person had approached too far, I would have alerted you." Hunter sighs again and opens his mouth, but before he can say anything, Epsilon glows red and says, "Person approaching." Hunter peeks out a crack in the wall, and sees the female, looking about 14, maybe 13 or 15. Hard to tell.

rain walked over to the wall hunter stood at and peeked out of the crack " she doesnt appear as a threat, and i cant smell any gun powder so no gun , but i cant say for certain if she has no weapon, but she is a living creature and i will not allow a living creature to die on m watch" rain stands up straoght and walks to the door " she can kill me if she wants but i wont let her die" after a pause rain swings open the door " unless its me who kills her" she grabbed the girls arm just as she was about to collapse , and pulled her into the small house. " sorry i know i have no right, but you did just let me ,a total stranger in , whats one more" rain said looking at hunter
Hunter half-glares at Rain, then looks at the girl. Who are you, exactly, now that you are in here?" He says, then looks up through a crack, which showed the glaring sun outside, the heat causing a mirror-like effect. "This place sucks, how did I even get here...?" He mutters to himself, moving away from the crack in the wall.
Jamie (played by Hellrose)

Jamie walked up behind them. "umm...Hey does anyone know whats going on here because Everything just went haywire..." She looks unamused and unmoved by everything.
Hunter turns around and says, "When on Terra did you get in here!" jumping. "Who are you, anyways?" He says, standing up.

upon hearing the voice of the girl who just seemed to appear out of nowhere , rain automatically pulled out a pistol ready to fire if needed " who are you?" she questioned

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus