Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Umm heya.

It said to introduce myself soo Hiiiii!! x3 I'm new to the site but not to roleplaying. I'm still figuring things out so here's hoping for new friends and all that good stuff. I'm a friendly person too by the way. :P
Hello! Welcome to the wondrous world of the RPR~ I am not your host, but I will say that I am pleased with you being here. I do hope you will find interesting topics and individuals to play with!

And as far as I know, there is only one grumpy-pants (who isn't really~) on the RPR. Everyone else is varying shades of friendly.
SilhouetteDancer Topic Starter

Awesome! :D And thank you for the warm welcome.
You're welcome~
*Takes off imaginary hat* Hello! Just thought I'd drop in and say a nice hello and say it's nice that there are lots of people joining RPR! As said by Miss, there are tons of nice and friendly people, and I'm new-ish as well.
Kim Site Admin

Hello hello! I was out sick and so I am late to join the welcome wagon, but hopefully better late than never. :) Is your icon a picture of you, or did I just prove how old I am that I don't recognize the star?
SilhouetteDancer Topic Starter

Its Taylor Momsen. She's a singer. :)
Welcome to RPR Silhouette! I hope you're having tons of fun and making lots of new friends! Everyone here is super friendly as I'm sure you've realized :) Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! <3
Heylo Silhouette!

Welcome to RPR!! I hope so far that you are having a good time and have had a lot of fun, made new friends, and are finding your own groove here. RPR is lovely and so far I've yet to meet a single mean individual.

-Jinx
Welcome! I loved my first few days of exploring and finding new things, heck I'm STILL figuring this place out! BUT you'll have fun and I'm sure you'll enjoy every second of it because it's totally awesome! Keep on exploring, make rps, check into the Just Talkin' chat, AND don't forget to have F-U-N!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Umm heya.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus