Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Peep

Lux

I'm very new to the RP world, and I've seen so many sites and only hear good things of it. Also new to this site as well and I'd figured I'd start here. I guess consider me the noob aha.
So I guess hi n_n I don't bite really, just a friendly hello as I try to figure out how to begin an RP.
Hello, Lux! I'm new-ish here (Joined about a month ago or something) and the people here are friendly. Just thought I'd drop in and say hi, as well as to have a nice time here!
Hiya Lux!

Welcome to RPR! :D We welcome rp-ers of any level and skill and I think you'll find RPR is a great and open environment to learning and developing those skills. I know I've certainly improved since I came here. And the people here are amazing.

I see you're already active in the forum games. There's also the RP Discussion thread if you're interested in starting up an RP, or the Smalltalk thread to get to know people before you throw your characters at them. Not that there's anything wrong with that--I do that periodically.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. We've got a lovely group of mods who are more than willing to help out, and of course, the rest of us are quite friendly. ;)

~Pen

PS: I was totally considering getting a Shiba Inu when I was looking for a puppy. I love the way they look!
dark-queen

Lux wrote:
I'm very new to the RP world, and I've seen so many sites and only hear good things of it. Also new to this site as well and I'd figured I'd start here. I guess consider me the noob aha.
So I guess hi n_n I don't bite really, just a friendly hello as I try to figure out how to begin an RP.
Aro aro, Lux XD Don't worry you're not the only noob. I'm new to the website, too. And I'm not the most experienced roleplayer either, so you can message me if you have any questions, and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. Bai Bai XD
Kim Site Admin

I'm late to welcome you because I've been sick, but hopefully you will forgive me! I hope you've been having a good time on the site so far, and found that there's nothing wrong with being a newbie. We were all there once. :) Of course feel free to ask questions or request guidance whenever you find yourself stuck!
Hello Lux and welcome to the RPR, and apparently to the world of Roleplaying in general. Like many here, I've been around the block a few times so I have some perspective when I say this is a great time and place to learn the art of RP.

Not only are the people here friendly and patient, there are some very recent news posts that summarize some very educational open discussions we've been having on Saturdays about the nature of RP etc. The discussions are still ongoing, we're working through a new topic each week, but those that have already happened are very enlightening. If you find yourself wondering what RP is, and/or how you can round out any rough edges you might have, I think they're worth a read. Here are a few links to my favorites. Also, do not hesitate to ask questions of anyone, especially the people who say hello to you.

http://www.rprepository.com/community/newspost.php?post=175
http://www.rprepository.com/community/newspost.php?post=179
http://www.rprepository.com/community/newspost.php?post=183
Hi there Lux! I hope you are enjoying the site so far! Don't worry about being a new person, everyone had to start somewhere! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask <3
Hey there Lux! Welcome to RPR and please don't worry about being new! We've all been new at some point, heck even though I'd been rping for years before I got here I found myself in a whole new world with this site (In a good way!). I'm sure you'll have a blast, just explore, play around, get engaged, and of course make new friends!
Lux Topic Starter

Wow I'm really late responding to this. Though I appreciate all the friendly welcomes and I'm excited to join such a friendly community. Thank you for all the tips and help<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Peep

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus