Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heaven VS Hell (dice battler)

Silveris Seven (played by NightKaizer) Topic Starter

Mr. Shrek tapped the front of his desk to draw the class's attention. He noticed the new students - two Hellbringers and a Heavenly - and ultimately decided he would rather leave them to figure out the rules of Combat Training on their own, just for his own entertainment.
"Alright kids, it's dice rolling time. We'll be using ten sided dice today. The ones who roll above a three will compete with each other. The ones who roll below a three will not be competing today. Now roll! We don't have all day!"
Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

She got out her dice that she bought earlier and she shook them in her hands and prayed she would be able to battle today to show them not to mess with her even though she is small

rolled 1d10 and got 4

((Just barely))

Mr. Shrek frowned at the Heavenly girl. He was hoping to see her suffer with a three and below but apparently not.
"Lucky do-gooders," he muttered under his breath. He hoped at least one of the new students would suffer today.
Klaus Viels (played by SolarLoki)

Klaus retrieved an intricately carved 10 sided die which featured small dragon designs on it and gave it a roll, hoping for the chance to fight today.
He smiled at the results, clearly pleased that he could fight today.

rolled 1d10 and got 5

((I'm a hellbringer XD))

Yasuyoshi sheyaka wrote:
((I'm a hellbringer XD))

((He was referring to a different student, not yours.))

((Haha, yeah, sorry if that was a confusion!))

((Oh))
Grey 906 (played anonymously)

Grey turned the dice between his forefinger and thumb, studying the patterns. Then he shrugged, thought 'what the heck', and rolled.

rolled 1d10 and got 3

((I AM CONFUSION))

((??))

((*grumbles*))

Mr. Shrek smirked at the boy named Grey. Now all he had to do was deal with the other two students who had rolled higher than a three. He looked from Yasuyoshi to Klaus and grinned. This would be interesting.
"Alright you two. It's Yasuyoshi Sheyaka versus Klaus Viels! The battle is simple. Each time you try to land a blow on your opponent, roll a ten sided die. Your opponent has to block/dodge the blow, so they also roll a ten sided die. Whichever number is higher wins."
"Of course, you can make it epic," he added. "I'd very much prefer if you make it epic. Now fight!"

She smirked as she drew her katana "are you ready?" She glared at him with crazy eyes and she yelled as she slashed at him

rolled 1d10 and got 7

((dang that's pretty high))

((I am known for my luck XD))

Klaus withdrew a sleek silver mask from his satchel and swiftly put it on. He suddenly seemed much different than before, far more agile.
He dashed to the side of the attack however the sword still grazed his arm, drawing blood and inflicting pain.

rolled 1d10 and got 6

((Its a hit))

((Yeah, I added the thing after I saw the results of the roll))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heaven VS Hell (dice battler)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus