Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heaven VS Hell (dice battler)

Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

((Are we able to ready our selves for a attack? And get a slight modifier?))
Silveris Seven (played by NightKaizer) Topic Starter

((No modifiers until level up! We’ll get to that later. Getting ready for the attack is your defense point roll, lol))

((Oh okay)) she quickly summons a ball of eldritch energy and launches it at klaus

rolled 1d10 and got 2

((I will be lucky if this is a hit))

Mr. Shrek couldn't help but clap in wicked amusement. He smiled when Yasuyoshi rolled a 7 and Klaus got a 6. Klaus had blood along his arm.
When Yasuyoshi rolled a 2, Mr. Shrek's grin grew even wider. If Klaus defended this one successfully, then he could go on the attack. And whoever could land three hits on their opponent first would get to level up.
"This is so much fun!" he yelled to the kids.
Klaus Viels (played by SolarLoki)

This time, Klaus switched over to a red tinted mask with sharp edges which had an almost aggressive facial expression on it. His combat stance also changed. What used to be a calm and collected appearance, was now more animalistic, with his hands positioned more like claws than fists and his posture more hunched over.

rolled 1d10 and got 10

((Well then.))

Mr. Shrek clapped his hands together with glee. Now that Klaus had the upper hand, Mr. Shrek was eager to find out what the boy could do.
"Attack her, Klaus!" he yelled. "Now that you've blocked her, you can roll an attack!"

((Ignore))

Klaus wasted no time performing his attack. He lunged at Yasuyoshi, intending to claw open a wound in her flesh with his nails, now as sharp as razors.

rolled 1d10 and got 6

She quickly tried to jump away from the attack hoping not to get caught on his claws

rolled 1d10 and got 6

“Ooooo,” hooted Mr. Shrek. “It’s a tie! No biggie, whoever beats a score of 6 can attack next. And if neither of you beat it, then you both get a hit! From me!”

She smirked "I would not recommend getting close to me right now" she said with a crazy smile and a emotionless look "I REALLY would not recommend it"

Mr. Shrek's smile wavered a little and he glared at the girl. She was a troublemaker alright. And Mr. Shrek didn't like troublemakers. He despised them.
Mr. Shrek pointed a finger at her and said, "I am the one in charge here, kitsune. And I dare you to roll."

Klaus seemed to grin beneath his mask as Yasuyoshi was reprimanded by the teacher. He always found it amusing when people get in trouble. It was interesting to see how they would react. He gave his die a roll.

rolled 1d10 and got 2

Mr. Shrek clapped his hands in Klaus's direction. The Heavenly boy seemed to be running out of luck and Mr. Shrek's mood lightened. He couldn't wait for the excitement to happen. There was one thing that he liked about Heavenlies. They followed directions. He glared pointedly at Yasuyoshi.

"Its time for you too see the real crazyness of a yandere " she said smiling and throwing down her sword and summoning a eldritch knife

rolled 1d10 and got 9

((Quick question, does Yasuyoshi get to attempt an attack since she beat the target roll or does she just land a hit?))

((She gets to attempt to attack. So she makes another roll. But you can roll your defensive number whenever you want!))

She smiled a crazy smile as she successfully blocked it and she started to slash crazily at him

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heaven VS Hell (dice battler)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus