Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *Rolls In*

//Hello~
I'm Kay and this is pretty much my first attempt at RPing on a forum, so please bare with me ; v ;
I love rping and I prefer to do it in Lit form. I enjoy plotting/plots or just casual rp's. Im super easy to get along with and am quite friendly. Dont be afraid to message me if you want to rp~ <3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site, littlemisskay! Where have you been RPing prior to this, if you're not much of a forum person? :)

Did you know that you can turn any forum thread on the site into a live chat? Just click the "launch chat" button found at the top and bottom of every forum thread on the site and away you go. That might feel a little more familiar to you!
Welcome Kay! We're always happy to have new people around. I love your character by the way. The two of us will have to role play some time!
Welcome welcome welcome welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site is as friendly as you seem to be. ^.^ Roleplay is almost always pretty easy to come by on here, and you are sure to have a good time with awesome people.
Hi there littlemisskay! I hope you are enjoying the site so far, everyone here is super friendly, so I'm sure you'll have tons of RP in no time <3
(Belated) Welcome to RPR!

I fell off the welcome wagon, but I'm back on!

I hope you had an easy time learning the ropes around RPR. It's a wonderful place and the people are absolutely lovely. :3
When I came here a year ago I had -never- rped on a forum, that's why there's that handy dandy chat function! Believe me, it made the transition SO much easier. I do all my posts out of chats, and chat with other rpers all the time as well! :) Kim really made something special when she added that function.

Anyway I forgot to say WELCOME TO RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *Rolls In*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus