Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hallos :-)

~flailwavetwitch~ Hey everyone I am Rory, I have been here for some time but really have been to shy to come in and say hi. I was brought to the site Luulu and shown that a lot of people here are really nice ^.^ I am an avid roleplayer and really prefer the para-text based role plays of the forum format. I have started and been active in a few other sites besides this one which I guess is why Miss Luulu brought me here. So feel free to take a look at my characters and pass judgement. I am always on the look out for a good role play be it in one of the forums or in PM.
Hiiiiiiiiiii Rory!!!! *pounce* Welcome welcome!
ColombeRory Topic Starter

Lol *is pounced* thank you Luulu
Ahoy there friend. Welcome! ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! We've been very much enjoying having Luulu as part of our community, so I suspect that we're going to like you a whole bunch too! :D Welcome to the site, and please don't hesitate to ask questions if you need help or get confused. We're all friendly here. :)

Thankies Kim ^^
Hi there Rory! It's always great to see our users bringing along their friends. I hope you're having a great time here, and making lots of new friends <3
(Belated) Welcome to RPR!

I fell off the welcome wagon, but I'm back on!

I'm glad you've decided to join us! We love new people (not to eat... no matter what you might have heard...)

:3

Hey guys thanks for the welcomes ^.^! I have loved being here and more active in the past few weeks. I am more than happy to play with others I am just in the market for some intellectual, stimulated Rps.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hallos :-)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus