Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Because Its Home To You Too Now! (Rp Thread)

Zenith Aurora (played anonymously)

I quickly ran over and growl annoyed. "of course they are leaving"
Ssethalik (played anonymously)

may i join.?
Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

Yasoi stared at the ship as it is leaving and smiled "well they seem like they are going to have some fun!" She said laughing and she helped turn on the women's mechanical limb "there" she said walking away and and sat down looking for anyone giving out work

I walked off annoyed not having anything to do and really needing tech. "Why can't I just end up on some sort of quest or something"
Subject 234-E (played by Bracious)

The hold of the ship was small and musty, the sooner I'm done with this the better.
"I do not take orders from you, your men, or your boss Radac. We are nothing but people with similar interests. After this is done I've never known you. I expect the same from you. Nothing has went as planned since I arrived. I'm debating on letting them get the data on cryptem so they can destroy this planet like mine. This shitholes not worth my time.
Radac (played by Lord_Cross) Topic Starter

"Shut up and sit down. You aren't the biggest dog in the park anymore." Radac snaps. Then thrns away and waves a hand. Bringing up a Holiday screen as the ramp to the shop closes and engulfs the crew in darkness.

The ship then boosts into the air and hooks a right as it takes off toward a different sector of the planet. Leaving anyone who was not in it behind outside the club. Fortunatly for all of them. They we're in the perfect area to witness the changes to come.

"Alright. This is the complex." He says and shows an image of the building. "security won't be bad. Mainly locked doors and acombat droids. But a compliment of guards sits on it as well. Estimate around 50-60 total. About 20 of them being real folk. We won't have to worry about the Electronic portion. Codename J. Is going to be handling the heavy lifting for us. She'll open the doors and shut down most of the droids. Some run on an independent network so it won't be a total walk in the park." He then turns around and steps to the side. "J you logged on? Anything else we need to k ow before we go in?"
Jade (played by KingNic)

Jade puts on her headset, "no you went over it all, youre all good."

Yasoi went to her little stealth vessal and went after their ship and activated her cloaking device and sent a connection to their com system "hey if you don't mind I'll be coming along!" She said cheerily

I had jumped into the wolfs ship and decided to let her fly me there. "Talk about low intelligence"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY SHIP?" she yelled setting it to auto pilot and extended her hand towards him and summoned a eldritch ball "don't make me shove this up your ass"
Radac (played by Lord_Cross) Topic Starter

"Good. Patch in and get to work. If there's any surprises let us know. Otherwise start breaking into the data vault and get the information we need on Ekel." He says then scowls. The earpiece whining as someone patched in. "As a matter of fact I don't recall saying any of you could come. If you get shot. You're getting left. You're not getting paid either. " He snarls. "and if you get in the way I'll deal with you myself." He warns then looks at the man in full combat armor. Who only nodded slightly.

The man in the armor puts a hand to his comm and speaks softly. His voice smooth but the tone carried power and athority. "J When you get the data send anything relevant to me. Then I'll send you the Meet up location on out private channel. You've served loyally these past years. I want you to witness this and be beside me when it happens." He orders.
Jade (played by KingNic)

Jade starts typing on her keyboard, "Will do Radac." She says calmly. She listens to the other man talking to her, "yessir, right away, Thank you." She replies focused. " "Im extracting information right now, im sorting out what is important and forwarding it accordingly."

I kick her back into the ship and closed it.

"Dammit" she cussed getting back into her seat "sorry bout that interruption and I promise I will just be of help no need to pay me I already have enough I'm just hoping for some adventure" she said cheerily
Mac Haywood (played by BearTrillz)

He walks out of the bar, looking at the two standing outside. They'd seem to have just finished some sort of argument. He walks to the side of the drunken woman. "Nice piece." He says to her, his hand resting on the butt of his own revolver. Mac tilts his head up to the sky the roar of the ship still fresh in his head. Back home there was nothing as loud as that. He thought to himself. Ears ringing from the music and head swimming from the drinks he decides to take a smoke. "So either of y'all know what the hell that was about?" He asks the two with a cigarette between his lips, still looking at the sky.
Subject 234-E (played by Bracious)

This Radac is one of the most infuriating people I've had the displeasure of meeting. I'm curious if he is nothing more than a dog held tight by his masters leash.
"Interesting how a you would make that reference seeing as you can only bark from your masters leash at the park, never straying inside. Only the size of the fight within the dog matters not the size of the dog in the fight, and this dog goes where he pleases.""Go on fight me Radac let us see who comes out on top in the long run. Unless you choke first." I could feel my veins pulse under the skin itching for something to tear into.
Alisa Azureblade (played anonymously)

Song for the mood

There they went. To the inner entrails of Kaer Tian. Normally rendering a human deaf at how close Alisa was and scorching them to death due to the extreme heat exhausted from the transport, she wouldn't even flinch at any of those. Her lilac hair flowing heavily from the steam let out from the transport as it left and she just looked at it fade away with a malicious grin.

"Tch. Amateurs." Much for the success of Radac's mission, his craft were being followed and very carefully inspected. However, this was Kaer Tian. Countless delivery, surveillance and inspection drones covered its skies. Vehicles of many sizes, shapes and purposes crowded the suspending airways of the sprawling underworld. If they even found out they were being followed, it was quite impossible to pinpoint by who. Meanwhile, a pizza transport one-person ship just flew past them.

"Hey you bunch." Alisa turned to the stranger in exosuit and her seemingly ordinary partners. "Bankrupt? Government seeker agents on your tails for money?" The Ladrake came forward to them, pulling out a case hanging from her back. "How about this?" Then she would open it and reveal a mouthwatering sight. A set of five reinforced glass casings and they were immediately recognizable. DNA based high velocity data storage, each one being able to hold over the monthly amount of data processed by Kaer Tian super computers. Or, for the less interested, each costing over 400.000.000 credits. "All you need is to destroy that transport ship before it reach its destination and bring me their occupants alive. It's a cakewalk!"
Ricky Dean (played by Raeven)

Some hundred metres back, a grav car that has no business being in flight, all rust and shoddy welding, seems to be following the ship. Sprawled across its back seat, with a extremely expensive looking cigar clamped between his teeth, a ratty looking man, all wire and lean muscle, cheap clothes, splattered with blood and filth. "C'mon man, jus stick to em. Ain't hard."

Hunched over the wheel, looking a might terrified, the driver mumbles back an affirmative, and keeps his eyes locked forwards.

The ratty man fishes in the footwell, pulling a battered machine pistol from under the seat, and dropping it in his own lap. Passing the time as they wind through traffic admiring the thick lines of ink under the skin of his right arm. A tracery of silver underlying.

Yasoi turned around and fired a warning shot at the grab car it seemed to come from no where because of her cloaking system And she turned right around again and smiled "that should teach them not to trail me" she said cheerfully
Tyron MacDennall (played by darkborn202)

Too many people, too many people... Tyron looked at the man smoking outside the bar, and said, "N-no, I really don't." Upon hearing the large lizard's offer, Tyron's eyes widened. The offer was a lot, but.. it was NOT a cakewalk. Besides, he didn't know either side's motivations. So, he declined her offer: "I th-think you need to look up the word 'cakewalk'.. N-no, I'm not interested..... T-t-thank you, though Tyron remembered at the last second to be at least somewhat polite. Curse his stutter.. It didn't happen while he was yelling at the woman, but that was because he was yelling.

However, he couldn't help but become curious- just who were these people? He looked at the departing ship, and attempted to hack into it's comms with his visor. That was, until he found out there was another tech working the ship. Ah well, this tech wouldn't find out what he was doing. It was minor, and he was good at what he did.

After doing that, he had to walk off a slight distance from everyone... He hated being in the middle of a group.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Because Its Home To You Too Now! (Rp Thread)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus