Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Because Its Home To You Too Now! (Rp Thread)

Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

She smiled "don't worry I don't drink that bad" she said drinking another glass leaning back and stretching her arms, her exoskeleton creaking with mechanical sounds
Subject 234-E (played by Bracious)

"A nightclub is one of my least favorite places to meet on business." Stepping inside I noticed two interesting individuals drinking and one on the verge of blacking out on her way out. The bouncer told me to wait at the bar for Radac. Getting drunk was nearly impossible for me, but I still ordered whiskey anyways.
"You there with the exoskeleton, is that a removable suit or attached?" The new technologies I've so far seen on this planet intrigue me.

"Attached" she said looking over to him "I lost my warlockish powers but this exoskeleton let's me have some of it back" she said summoning a bolt of eldritch energy
Mac Haywood (played by BearTrillz)

He looks over at the woman summoning up bolts of energy and sighs, saying aloud to himself. "You folk and all you're technology." He pulls a cigarette from his shirt pocket and places it between his lips. Uses a match to light the end of it. "So what brings you two here today anyway?" He says, exhaling smoke with each breath. "No offense to you" He motions to 234 "But you look like a more all work no play typa guy." He lets a cloud of smoke drift from his lips, joining the growing cloud above him. "And as for you." He says to the Exoskeleton lady. "You maybe shouldn' be in such a place with such... Expensive lookin' shit." Mac inhales on the cigarette and takes it from his lips. Exhaling whats left in a big puff. "Wouldn' want someone to take it off yah."
Tyron MacDennall (played by darkborn202)

Tyron walked into the bar, obviously distracted. He stops a bit when he sees the group of people, finger twitching, before shrugging, and heading to a slightly secluded table, to try and figure out what to do next. Not really my business. he thought.

He was really more concerned about not only how he was going to get a job in this planet, but how he was going to explain to his father that he got kicked out of a company... Alright, so maybe he took some liberties on their information to make new things, but he was going to offer it to them... Eventually. Ah well, the past is in the past. He grabs his satchel, and opens up the computer portion.
Gianna DiFiore (played anonymously)

No, she most certainly should not be walking around with all that expensive gear. Even a simple piece of the exoskeleton could fetch a fortune in certain markets. A fortune that Gia was contemplating if she wanted to go after or not. It was incredibly risky, what with the kitsune flaunting her powers. Regardless of how little powers she claimed to have, Gia had next to none.

The Nyalodyn was peering in through the window, upside down no less, supported by the claws on her wings. Her large ears were focused on the conversation between the Kitsune and the man who appeared to be from the country. But she had to take note on those entering and leaving, and with her body plastered against the building, dark wings hiding her form, there was little chance for those not looking at the window to notice her. Not even the odd drunk woman noticed her. Not that anyone who was drunk could see anything at all to begin with, which did spell a relatively easy pickpocket if it came down to it.

Usually a bar would not be a target, typically these places were crawing with the pathetic and wretched, those who had only enough money to drown their lives with cheap liquor. This was why the girl refused to drink herself. Her only reason for watching the crowd was the kitsune. The idea was, the more drunk the kitsune became, the more likely she could snag a piece of the suit without an issue.

Finally coming to the conclusion that it was worth a shot, Gia retreated back up into the shadows of the building. THe waiting game has begun.

"Well this expensive looking shit cant be taken off me and I am here looking for work because my previous plant banned my exoskeleton" she said looking down she stood up "well guess I got to go see you men later! Maybe we might go on the same work together" she said heading out before she got too drunk
Radac (played by Lord_Cross) Topic Starter

During all of the goings on. Radac along with two others walked up to 234. Radac tapped his arm with the back of his hand. "Let's go. I'll do introductions on the trip. Our ride is waiting." He then heads out. A tall man encased head to toe in combat armor. Then an unremarkable looking woman with a Combat Droid following her like a loyal dog. The four exited rather quickly and headed into the street. Where what looked like a Transport. Somewhat large compared to most of the ships around here.

untitled_79_copy_by_long_pham-db9aw5j.jpg

The four loaded in while the pilot got things ready to go. Only waiting on 234 before they could go get this nasty bit of buisness done. On the inside of the hold. One wall was lined with weapons. Pretty much any thing a merc needed. Radac had his Sword on his hip. Well hidden inside the folds of his coat. But he also grabbed an assult rifle for ranged work. The man in the combat gear took two handguns and a pulse shotgun. While the woman used an SMG. Her combat Droid had weapons all it's own. They were made for this kinda stuff anyway.

Tyron rubbed his eyes, looking at the mountain of data he pulled up. Yep, just as he suspected, the company he borrowed the information from had some tentacles in this place as well... He'd spy, then find a convenient way for the company- a cyber-security company, by the way- to pull out of the planet. That would make life so much easier for him. Others as well...

But he'd deal with that later. Right now, a means of money was more important. And taking a small amount from a big company was the way to go- less suspicion would be garnered. Even if there was, big companies had lots of enemies. Bigger foes than a young hacker. Plus, he had a plan to avert suspicion even more...

First, he took about half again more than he intended to keep. Of that extra portion, half he diverted to a completely unrelated path he would take- the first decoy. Then, with the remaining half, he would bounce the money around various accounts until it reached him, leaving small amounts with each account bounced off of, and leaving him with his desired amount.

These were excellent decoys, but he had also made his presence and activities known, next to nil, perhaps even nil. He was that good. However, it never hurt to be too cautious... In fact... He checked to make sure no one was watching him too closely.
Alisa Azureblade (played anonymously)

What came out for Radec's Crew was not the expected Subject 234-E.

How they didn't notice this creature was still unknown, but from the shadows, something, a beast, came forward. It marched fully erect, covered by a full-suit of blue armor and with what appeared to be an Assault Rifle in hands, yet, it was alien technology. Much like this creature. Only when it got closer, Radec could notice that this creature was a dragon. A Ladrake, to be precise.

She, judging by her well-endowed pair offeatures would hang her weapon through the bandolier, stretch her arms up and plain enjoy the almost scorching heat that radiated from the Transport that still had it's engine radiators on. Yes, she loved heat and, from Radec and his crew, it was nothing else that the beast wanted.

"What?" She chuckled, looking back at them after they would probably do the same.

"Radac you never mentioned a ship, how far are we going exactly?" I stepped into the hanger I needed nothing else but the clothes on my back. Some form of creature was warming itself by the engines. "This is a very diverse crew for a raid, I feel like I'm walking into a trap." I stepped up to the creature curious about it's nature. "What are you? I've not seen anything like you before."
Zennia Stoneheart (played by TopKek23)

She'd walk out and would see a ship. She'd catch a glimpse of the crew and would see a dragon abomination. She'd burst out laughing. ``AHAHAH WHAT THE **** IS THAT!?`` She'd say as she was on the ground laughing ``IT LOOKS LIKE A GLOW IN THE DARK LIZARD AHAHAHAH``

Yasoi looked at all the commotion and walked over to the women that was nearly fainting from being so drunk "its a Ladrake" she whispered to herself got a good look at it and kept on going on trying to find work

Tyron was busy typing away, and had just finished his money collecting business, when he heard laughing. Not your standard laughing, but the annoying irritating laughter only drunks could achieve. His left eye twitched, and his right finger twitched as well. Despite the irritation, he attempted to remain calm.

That was, until the laughter turned into shouting. Angrily, he packed up, stood up, and stiffly stormed out of the bar, looking for the idiot who obviously couldn't hold their bowels. What he saw infuriated him and fascinated him at the same time.

Correction: the drunkard woman irritated him. The ship fascinated Tyron. He wanted to examine it, see how it worked. He took off his hood to get a better look, a look of utter- almost childlike- wonder on his face. First off, to deal with the woman. "Shut it, you lazy excuse for a human. At the very least, take your natural born stupidity away from bothering others." He said this in a largely calm, admittedly somewhat strained, tone- almost contemptuous, really.

After speaking out his irritation to the woman, Tyron practically glided over to the ship, took off his right glove, and proceeded to try and put his hand on the mechanical marvel. He already had so many ideas on how to improve it, Make it original, and even how to sync items to it. All he needed was data.

She'd stop laughing and would stand up. ``Aye **** you`` She'd pull out a revolver and would point it at his head. ``I am sick and tired of you pieces of shit, boring ass, ****ers who never try to have fun.`` Her finger would tighten around the trigger and then..... she let go of it and started to laugh. ``You thought... I was gonna pull the trigger? AHAHAHAHA You ****ing idiot. I'd have too many witnesses`` She'd holster the pistol and would flip them all of and would begin to walk away.

(Have to reply a short paragraph to this!)

Tyron looked at the revolver coolly, and when she put it up and started walking away, he lifted his tech hand, and deactivated her robotic leg- albeit temporarily; he's not THAT cruel. He then quickly turns back to inspecting the ship, before she notices his movement. After all, she can't target what she doesn't know.

She'd fall down and then would stand up ``Agh! Bloody 'ell a lady can't walk away without an asshole ****in' with her!`` She'd walk over to the group of people ``Who the **** did it? If nobody's gonna admit ta it I can just shoot all of ya.``
Alisa Azureblade (played anonymously)

"Hm, me?" Alisa scoffed. "What do I look like to you? A monkey?" Though there was hardness in her voice, she didn't have any mean intentions talking to to The Subject. It did not appear that in the following moments after. Alisa would bring her self forward to the masked mercenary and when his instincts kicked in to react to whatever atrocious things this beast could do to him, she carefully pulled him aside.

"Yo!" - She roared towards somebody that was apparently... Laughing. "I didn't hear the joke. Can you say it again?" But of course she heard it, the newcomer was yelling like a madman. So much, instead, that she didn't even notice the exosuit-clad girl and a hooded figure coming out from the bar as well.

((By the way, if you guys are okay with it, I did a bit of a retconn and she doesn't have her guns in possession anymore.))

"I believe that monkeys have more hair."It seems that Radac has less control over the hired help than I thought. Perhaps I should intervine, although I am curious on what will happen next. "I would also like to hear what this joke is."
Radac (played by Lord_Cross) Topic Starter

Radac looks around the scowls. He then steps out to the loading ramp, "Okay i dont know who half of you are but you all need to **** right off because this isnt a public ship. None of you are here for my boss so Piss off!" He says stiffly. He then looks at 234, "Get on now or im leaving you here with these simpletons and youll never get your info. " He warns then walks back into the holding bay. The engines spinning up faster as the ship prepared to take off.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Because Its Home To You Too Now! (Rp Thread)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus