Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Because Its Home To You Too Now! (Rp Thread)

Ricky Dean (played by Raeven)

White knuckles gripping the seat in front as the driver swerves, nearly biting his cigar in half, Ricky spits out a stream of curses. "Swing roun' the side streets. We'll meet em on the ground..."

In her rear view mirror, Yasoi sees the car dip down below, and turn into an alley between two towers.
Yasuyoshi sheyaka (played by wolfydere)

"Oh your still deciding to tail me?" She said stopping and turning to follow the grav car and smiled and demanded a com connect to it "hailing grav car" she said smiling

Looking down at the coms console, a salvaged thing welded into the gap between the front seats, a tangle of wires at its back, he clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth in thought. "Cheeky little bugger. 'Aight, lets play." He picks up the 'handset' a compad crudely wired into it, replying in a gravelly smokers voice, heavily accented. "A'llo sweet'art."

She laughed "I'm anything but a sweet heart and as you can see I am on your tail and my plasma cannons are charged to distroy your vessal now disembark from following us and I will not fire" she said firmly

"Aye you're a feisty one aintcha? Now listen 'ere, I reckon you an i can do business..." He puts great emphasis on the B of business. Rolling some of his letters, and not pronouncing others at all.

"What kind of business" she said bored "because if I don't like it I will shoot" she really had her finger over the button and was inching closer and she wanted to really blow something up "I really want to blow you to pieces and I will not hesitate!"

Putting his feet back up on the seat, sprawling. Visibly more comfortable, feeling he has her interested, at the very least. "Somebody knows what you lot're up to." he leans into the handset, his voice increasing in volume. "An they ain' 'appy about it. see?"
Radac (played by Lord_Cross) Topic Starter

Radac reaches for the handle of his sword. Thumbing the blood red blade free. But was stopped cold when The Man in Combat Armor spoke softly.

"Enough you two." He says coldly. Seeming to stop Radac dead in his tracks. "We are here." He says and stands. Drawing his two Pistols. The ship shudders then lands. Opening to the sight of a curious Security team. Wondering what the hell was going on.

[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/killzone/images/2/20/Blackjack_STA18.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20180715042751[/img]

"I care little for Stealth or Subtly. Slaughter them all. Send a message. Have fun." He then stands. Leveling out one of the handgun and putting a shot in each security team members head. "J Do what you can about the security. I don't mind some resistance but I don't want to be here all night."

"Understood. Lord Cross..." Radac resheathes his weapon then shoulders his rifle and runs out of the ship with the combat Droid and the unnamed Woman.

The sector filled with the sound of gunfire and the screams of the dying. The first mark of change in Kaer Tian.

"Damnit" she cussed and flew down to them and went out and instantly drew her techno blade "did I miss the fun?" She said smiling
Jade (played by KingNic)

Jade radios in, "Breaching the security and extracting the information was easy enough so I had some extra time and already disabled all of the securities systems for you, I cant get into the droids though but you'll have the element of surprise." Jade said calmly.

"So we going in?" She said walking up to them and stabbed her techno blade into a enemy that was running towards her and smiled as she kicked him off her blade
Subject 234-E (played by Bracious)

Radac immediately stood down when cross spoke, guess I was right he will never go beyond his leash. With nothing more than standard security this will be a walk in the park. Another member of the security team took a shot at me from his cover ten paces away, the shot made a large hole inside my skull although that was only a minor inconvenience. I walked over to the man and tore his head off as easily as a child would pluck a daisy. The hole he made in me skull closed and my balaclava mended as well.
"Cross is it? I'll go secure the data that I need from their servers and leave the rest to you. Unless of course you just need the server itself, that I can bring out with me. As little as gunfire effects me it still hurts like hell so I'd rather not stand out in the open for long."

Watching from the battered grav car's window, as the shimmering haze that signifies the ships stealth field departs, he drops the comm handset into the foot well. "Well then lad, get this hulk movin, the boys ain't gonna wait on us is they?"
Tyron MacDennall (played by darkborn202)

Tyron's finger twitched as he sat down against the wall, and pulled up his laptop. After reviewing the audio feed, he discovered that the tech couldn't deactivate the robots... Thankfully, AIs and whatnot were his specialty. He just needed to find an opening.

And find one he did. The droids had to coordinate their efforts somehow. That meant communication- a relative easy system to hack. With that as a stepping stone, he used that to get to their tactics protocols, then to their purpose.... Eventually to their core. And with that, he shut off the droids.

...But why did he do it? I just wanted to show up that other tech, that's all... Yeah, that had to be the reason. Upon concluding that (half)-truth, he went to work, studying the complex.

Cross looks over at the man and shrugs. "Do as you please. Smash it. Keep it as a bedpan. Delete the info and leave it to rot. I could care less. When you're done let me know so J can copy everything else." He then taps his ear. Clicking the mic of the comm once. He then looks at the girl that joined them. "I don't recall hiring you nor do I know or care why you're here...so unless you have something important to say. Go away. "

Radac was already inside making short work of most of the physical security. He was clearing a jam in his rifle when he saw the woman he hadn't heard the name of run forward down a hallway. But before she got far. The wall next to her exploded in a cloud of dust. As it cleared he saw a robotic arm of one of the combat droids clamped around her throat. The Droid then steps through the remains of the wall and turns it's sight on Radac. Followed by one of it's brothers.

"Huh. Newer models. Guess this won't be as simple as I'd hoped." The Droid holding the girl beeps loudly before snapping her neck with a sharp twist. He then throws the body aside and charges forward. Radac drops his rifle and thumbs his blade free. Red lightning crackling around the blade and he preforms a quick draw and cleaves the bot in half. He then settles into a stance and rushes toward the other.

She smiles "the droids arnt connected to the building system" she said slashing a droid in two "they are connected to a bigger network and that network has like around 50 firewalls and a hacker malware finder so no use trying to hack it and that network right now is on red alert and we have 30 minutes until all droids in the immediate area converge on us" she said smiling "so yea you might want my help" she said blasting a droid to pieces with a eldritch blast
Tyron MacDennall (played by darkborn202)

(A slight inconsistency! I'll fix my mistake.)

Tyron's computer beeped, showing that the droids had reactivated. Seems like these were new models, harder to effectively hack- this reactivation's core was sealed off. On to the next best thing..

With that in mind, he stepped back, so to speak. He went back to their purpose program, and effectively rewrote the system so that they were docile instead of aggressive. A longer and more tedious way, but it got the job done in a roundabout way.
Subject 234-E (played by Bracious)

I waltzed through the front of the facility searching for the data that Cross and I needed, the data that would finally shine light on what I am. The room I entered was musty and dark, it had not been used in quite some time. As my eyes adjusted I saw that old derelict servers were strewn about the room the symbol of a atom on one in particular caught my eye.
"Genesis,time to see what has been hidden from me." I reconnected the server to a monitor nearby and began to search through the files. One file was on the server, All-Father program-Cryptem-Subject 234-E last tape. "There exactly what I need." I began playback of the tape.

It opened to a body-cam of a Genesis agent facing a horde of amalgamated Cryptem monsters tearing through the front line. Gunfire and screams could be heard all around. The agent turned to face an evac ship getting prepped to go off world.
"Get them to the evac we need to get word out of what happened here! We can't let him get off world!" His words were cut short as a hand burst through his stomach.
"Now why would it be a problem if I got off world John?" "That voice! No no it cant be that's not right!"
The agent fell to the ground and faced the monster behind him. My stomach churned and my skin went cold. The man behind him was, me.

"Kreed, why why do this? You were our best ho-"
"Shhhhh. I put a bloody finger to his lips.Be quiet now John, we both know I was never made for hope. I was made, to consume."
A loud crunch could be heard as the tape went black.I fell to my knees in shock. "I killed everyone, I'm the reason the planet fell." In rage I destroyed the Cryptem server and stood in the darkness, my mind racing in so many directions.

As the ground team work their way into the building, Tyron spots something on the surveillance system. A number of slightly battered grav trucks, nine of them, are moving at speed towards the ground team's infil point.

Radac moves into the server room then plugs in. Looking around he spots 234 on his knees. The Cybirg finishes up quickly then walks over and watches the video loop. He then shrugs and sticks a Thumb drive into the terminal. Copying the video before slamming his blade through the server that contained it. He then sticks the thumb drive in 234's pocket before smacking the large man upside the head. "What? Never destroyed a planet before? Stop feeling sorry for yourself or we are leaving you here." Radac then sheathes his sword expertly and runs off. "M'lord. I'm on the way back to the shop with the data. Shira died. Leaving the body."

"Copy that. Do hurry. It seems we have uninvited guests. Plus. We still have alot of work to do tonight." Cross says dryly. Looking toward the building in the distance. But mainly at the tall skyscraper that held the crimeboss Ekel and his stooges. Soon. It would all be his. The first step to his empire.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Because Its Home To You Too Now! (Rp Thread)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus