Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On The Run (From the Police)

Jeremy (played by Skittlemunch) Topic Starter

He can't help but feel a little jealous at the house, and goes toward a couch "May I?" he gestures toward the couch, cursing himself for a rogue thought
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

“Go ahead.” She nodded.

Jeremy collapsed on the couch, his legs weak from all the running. He pushed a thought out before asking Amber "So, how long? In this tree house I mean, I-I mean" he blushes softly "How long have you lived here?"

Amber blushed slightly. "I've had it since I was young, but I started living here since I was 15." She walked into the kitchenette
Mira (played by betweenthepages)

The sun would be setting soon, Mira thought as she zipped through alleyways, her wings tucked in close, even though every move made her muscles scream. Her fight out of a cell left her scraped and bruised. With every move her breath grew shorter, her limbs heavier. "Gotta... At least find shelter," she murmured aloud by mistake.
Elizabeth (played by women)

I woke up in my bed by a loud noise outside my door. "don't tell me it's the police again" I said to myself.
I walked to the door quitely, Making them think I'm still sleeping.
I reach the door and look thru the small hole in the door and I see two middle-aged cops waiting for me to unlock the door. "Hello? Is anybody there?!" one of the cops shouted. "John I think this isn't the right house.." the other cop said to him. I carefully stepped backwards going to window in the other side of the living room.
"Elizabeth, we know you are in there! Open the door and put your hands up in the air!" James said.
I climbed the window silently and jumped thru it with my backpack on my right shoulder.
Before I started running as far as I can I heard the cops trying to break the door.
I ran thru the park and stopped at the coffee-shop.
I opended the glass door and asked the barista for a small cappuccino. She nodded her head as of saying "yes" or "no problem". I knew the cops are in my house by now but I didn't care. because I knew that I'm not going back in there ever again. The barista handed me my cappuccino and I gave her a 20 dollar bill and added: "Keep the change". I walked outside with my hot cappuccino and started to go find a place to sleep for the night.
Elizabeth (played by women)

I took a sip out of my cappuccino thinking of a place to rest.
I saw a big tree near the coffee-shop and I decided to go have a sit and maybe open my laptop to check if I have any messages from a buyer in one of the dark-web markets if there is any connection, Of course.
I thought about sleeping in the park but it's too close to my house and it would be dangerous to leave my stuff without any guard for anyone with two hands to grab.
I then reached the tree and I sat down and checked my phone for any wifi connection.
"wow there is a full-bar?!" I said loudly and I covered my mouth really quick thinking that maybe hopefully no-one heard that.
I opended my backpack and grabed my laptop.
I went to the dark-web market I own and surprisingly there were no message. "OK then." I said to myself.
I took another sip out of my cappuccino and opened a movie on Netflix.
I then connected my headphones and started watching.

"Wow, well, uh" he scratched the back of his head and blushed a tad as she went into the kitchenette "Y-You aren't making me food are you?" he asked sheepishly, feeling his stomach rumble at the mention of food
Mira (played by betweenthepages)

She couldn't find a single good hiding place, ither than a few suspiciously large trees. She snapped uer wings closer to her body to preserve a little warmth and went scouting for food using her nose.

"If you want some, I can." Amber looked in the fridge.

He might have sounded a little rude, but he said, rather peppy, "Yes, PLEASE" he tried to stand up, but a jolt of sourness made him sit back down, feeling guilty about not helping her

"Alright." She chuckled and grabbed some stuff for sandwiches. "Hope you don't mind sandwiches. That's all I have."
K-G (played by 22gabrbutl)

K-G raced past Jeremy in a long sleeved black shirt with black ripped jeans and took a minute to breathe a few inches away from him and looked around.

"Sandwiches are fine" he glances over his shoulder at movement, but sees nothing. He felt his legs beating, as if they had a heartbeat

“Kay.” She started making the sandwiches. “Roast Beef, cheese, and Ketchup.” She smirked and set that one off to the side. “Roast beef, cheese, what do you want on it?”

"Just an extra piece of cheese for me" he bit back a cheesy joke (not sorry) He felt his stomach rumble again and tried to keep it quiet

She rolled her eyes and brought the sandwich in to him. “Here.”

"Thank you" he nods, gobbling down the sandwich, and thanking her once again, but not having the guts to say something as simple as "Can I crash here for a bit?" First of all, it sounded rude, second, he doubted Amber needed his presence, or even just another mouth to feed. He was dead weight every where he went. While he was thinking about this, he was unfortunately staring off into space in the particular direction of Amber, and an outside eye would have thought he was staring at her, which he kind of was

Amber blushed slightly. “Hello?” Amber quirked an eyebrow

He shook his head, blushing lightly "S-Sorry, just spaced out" he glanced over his shoulder, expecting someone or something to be there, but it was just a wall

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On The Run (From the Police)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus