Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On The Run (From the Police)

Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I breathe heavily, running back to my home in the woods, dressed in black leggings and a grey hoodie, with a black half face mask on. I live in a small cabin that fits in with the other cabins in the woods basically. I get to my house and close the door, locking it with the 4 locks I have on it. I have iron bars in the inside of my windows except for the one in the back, and a tunnel under a block of wood for protection. I go to my bedroom and zip open my backpack, smiling widely. I got about $300 worth of things. Better doll up and go to the pawn shop. I change into brown boots and grey leggings, a white tee shirt, a brown jacket, and I put a little bit of makeup on. I put my items into a nicer bag and carry it to my motorcycle, hidden by a fence nearby. I put my bag on and ride down to a nearby pawn shop, selling my things for about $348. I put my cash in my bag and ride down to get some groceries and go back home.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

amber shook her head. “You’re fine. Eat up.” Amber started to eat, seeming like she’s hadn’t eaten in days.
Jay kokiro (played by Kaizasuno)

Jay walks out of an ally way covered in bruises and with blood covering his knuckles.
He looks around and sighs,"good no ones here," Jay walks over to a man hole in the middle of the road, and takes the cover off jumping in.
After jumping in jay pulled out a hand drawn map of the sewers, and scans it."hmmm" he scans the area around him in the sewers."this way." He mumbles, walking through a corridor of the sewers for a lease 30 minutes, looking at his map and in front of him over and over.
Finally he reaches his spot, he pulls a metal box out of the way reavealing a opening, he walks in pulling the box back into place.
The decent sized room, smells surprising good for being in a sewer, he heads over to to a new looking couch that has a box of medical supplies.
He rummages through and and grabs a roll of bandages, that he uses to tightly wrap around his bruises, and grabs some other things to disinfect his cut knuckles and also bandages his knuckles.
He than lays down resting.
"This is all his fault."
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Hello! I would like to join with my good old friend Drew Howler, America's(and Japan's) favorite fighting f...cannibal. He's far, far, faaar from Lafayette, our favorite fighting frenchman.

Can I please obtain information on where everyone is at the moment and what the heck is going on?

This sounds like a fascinating roleplay.))

((IM TAKIN' THIS HORSE BY THE REINS MAKIN', REDCOATS REDDER WITH BLOODSTAINS ill stop ))

(( um idk really. amber and jeremy r in a tree house and im in my cabin in the woods. ))

(Alright, this sounds great!)
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy looked at the log cabin, then back at her gunshot wound. She yelled at the log cabin to see if anyone was inside of the little wooden house

Drew crept between trees, silent as a cat, wearing tall boots on his feet. A black coat covered him from neck to ankle, as he tried to find safety.

Foxy fell down and cried

Drew heard the crying, frowning. This could be a trap...this would probably be a trap. But...easy prey. Tantalizing...

Drew could smell her blood, but Foxy was too weak to stand up.

Drew grinned, stalking closer. From his belt, he removed a long, twisted knife. His most prized possession, the Jagdkommando knife. He smirked, slipping silently forwards towards Foxy.

Foxy was trying her best to get back up, but she couldn't stand up on the leg that got shot.

He snuck up behind her, quiet.

Foxy was crying in pain

I grab my hunting rifle and go out my back window, hearing a bunch of noises outside. I turn the corner of my cabin and glare at the people near it. I point my rifle at Drew since Foxy looked defenseless due to the leg. "Get back." I say strictly.

Foxy was whimpering in pain

I point my gun at Drew, grabbing Foxy by the collar of her shirt, pulling her back to my cabin.

Foxy groaned a bit

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On The Run (From the Police)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus