Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On The Run (From the Police)

Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

"Sorry." I whisper to Foxy, picking her up and sliding her through my back window, in getting afterwards and locking it. "You okay?" I ask, picking her up again and setting her on my couch.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"Beside my leg getting shot, I have been doing okay so far" She said as she fox ears and fox tail appeared

Oh, she's a fox, hm. I shrug, "Okay. Let's get you fixed up. Don't worry, before I became a criminal I was in medical school." I chuckle softly and get my tub of medical supplies. I go to you and raise your legs, getting a damp rag and wiping away the blood.

Foxy yelped a bit

"Sorry, sorry... I'll give you pain meds when I done." I say as I put on plastic gloves real quick. I clear away all the blood and get tweezers, pulling out your bullet. I set it on a paper towel and then clean more blood from getting out the bullet. I quickly stitch your wound shut and put antibiotic ointment on it, then wrapping gauze around your leg. "There." I say as I get the pain meds and put the tub away.

Foxy whimpered a bit

I get about 3-4 pills and a glass of water, handing them to you.

Foxy swallowed the pills with some water

I go to my room and get grey sweatshirts and a black tee shirt, handing them to you. "Here, if you want."

Foxy carefully put them on

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" I ask quietly, going to my kitchen and grabbing leftover stew from my fridge, putting some in a bowl and heating it up.

"No ma'am" She said in a kind voice

"Clarissa, my name's Clarissa." I say with a smile. "You can stay here, I have extra blankets so you can stay on the couch." I say, handing you the bowl of stew.

Foxy slowly ate the street then said "How long will it take until my leg heals?"

"I don't know exactly. May take a few weeks but you can still walk, just with a little limp.

Foxy's ears went down a bit as she looked at the ground

"I'm sorry. But hey, only a few weeks if it heals correctly. At least you aren't dying." I say with a shrug as it gets closer to night time. I go to my room and hand you two blankets since it gets a little cold at night.
Jay kokiro (played by Kaizasuno)

Jay's stomach growls after laying on the couch for 10 minutes. He gets up and goes over to his fridge and opens it." Eh, nothing... guess I best head up."
He closes the fridge and heads over to to hand size box, and takes off the lid, revealing q total of 1000$, he grabs 100$ and lays it to the side of the box and puts the lid back on, he opens a drawer that box is sitting atop of and grabs a pair of boxers, a black sleavles shirt and some Jeans, and takes off what he's wearing and puts them on.
He grabs the money and the map from his other pants pocket. He looks for the man hole near the coffee shop."ah, there." He heads over to the big metal object and pushes it going back into the sewers, he pushes back and heads Into the direction of his designation.
Once getting there he climbs up the ladder and takes of the man hole lid getting up and also hit by a car. Jay scurries over to the coffee shop and heads inside. Buying a coffee and a pastry to-go.
He heads back out and heads over to his usual hangout spot I the woods by the coffee shop (close to where Jeremy is currently)
He sits down and drinks his coffee and eats the pastrie, he pulls out his phone and looks at the news.
"Well luckily they haven't spread my face yet." He says relieved. He scrolls down some more and notices the faces of several people," Are they in the same situation as me, they don't really look like they would be "bad"."
A walnut falls on his head."tsk, wait, whys that here?" He says looking up to see a tree house in front if him. Jay the. Notices a guy hanging onto a branch.
(I live in the sewers)

Foxy covered herself with the blankets and she laid back down

"Night." I say with a smile, going to my room and watching TV quietly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On The Run (From the Police)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus