Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings & Salutations!

Hi guys :)

I've been poking around this site for a while now, and I thought I ought to say hello. I mainly RP on Furc, and at the moment, I'm using a variety of characters as nothing is quite sticking. Some of you may know me on Peacerose or Katye, so if you do..hello again :P

I also run Temple of Anahita which is a very small continuity dream in Hawthorn that is presently on hiatus cuz life is like that.

Anyway, I'm glad to see this site is going well. I really adore the character profiles, and it looks like there is a lot planned. Very exciting!
Hey neighbor!

I saw that ToA was on hiatus the other day and it made me so very sad even though I don't RP there! </3 I adore the dream itself though! But life is life, what can we do?
Peacerose Topic Starter

Heya! Aww, didn't mean to make you sad, but it's always nice to hear good things about ToA (it's my baby). I'm hoping we'll get back in the swing of things eventually, but life is evil. *sniffles*

There's a chance when the hiatus ends, we may have a fully public area! Haven't decided yet, but I suspect there will be some changes in the way we function, maybe some additions to the dream itself.
Kim Site Admin

Huh, I haven't heard of that one. I will have to check it out whenever it comes back up. Love to see dreams that have had lots and lots of love put into them.

Anyway, hey Peacerose! I've seen you around the site and in the news comments, but glad to see you over here on the forums. :)
Peacerose Topic Starter

Thanks Kim :) I figured I ought to pop my head out and say hello. I really like the direction this site is going, so I definitely want to support it!

As for ToA, it's actually still up, and you're welcome to pop by and see it (And if I'm on, I can give you a tour :P). Can't promise that anyone will be around, but you can just join the bot 'Temple of Anahita' or you can find us on Hawthorn. If I'm on and not responsive, just hit me with a whisper.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings & Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus