Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Ted wants to find out about his artifact (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Theodore Hulick (played anonymously)

You see, he kind of borrowed it from this big collector who had a whole stash of exotic items in his vault. Egyptian statues, Van Gogh paintings and more of those shenanigans.

When Ted got home he found the necklace in his pocket wasn't as ordinary as he thought.

But what does it do? Well, there's no fun in telling you that now, is there? I promise you it's loads of fun, and I promise it's not an overpowered item that rules the galaxy (yuck, where's the fun in that?). You'll have to find out through roleplay what it is.

Interested? Check out Ted's profile for his profession and history to get a feel for him, and let me know if there's a character you think might work out. Friends, enemies, lovers, I'm open to almost anything.

Beware that he's a regular Joe in the modern world. Anthros, magic* or highly futuristic won't work, sorry!

* Okay, this artifact does involve magic/science, depending on how you classify its powers. Perhaps that's not the best description! The world he's in doesn't acknowledge magic or futuristic science. It may exist, but in moderation and subtlety. If you're unsure if your character is a fit just ask :)
Theodore Hulick (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Edited my first post with a more detailed explanation of the magic/futuristic science bit. In case anyone got thrown off by the unedited version please read it again? :)

Still looking. :)
I'm interested. I think my Athena character would fit the job. I'm making a separate profile to make her more modern. ^_^
If you're still interested, I'm available as well :3 Sounds neat!

UsagiSmith wrote:
I'm interested. I think my Athena character would fit the job. I'm making a separate profile to make her more modern. ^_^

I sent you a message. :)
CelestinaGrey wrote:
If you're still interested, I'm available as well :3 Sounds neat!

Perhaps when the roleplay has ended we can engage in a new story with each other. :) I don't multiverse Ted, so I can only do one story at a time, sorry!
No problem! Some people do and some people don't, so it was just an offer. ^^ Feel free to let me know whenever, or let me know if you get a new idea for something that you want to RP! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Ted wants to find out about his artifact (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus