Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Heroic_Sociopath

Yo! Name's Heroic Sociopath, but you can call me Heroic, you can call me a Sociopath, just don't call me fat! I came here because some chick named Milliana told me to! I like long walks on the Aquarius, I'm a beach, and my favorite word is "catharsis". I like anime, video games, programming, cooking, and writing. I've been playing Saint's Row the Third, watching Deadman Wonderland and Welcome to NHK, and listening to The Police. My RPing archetype tends to be either The Looney or The Real Man, depending on the RP and my mood.

Enough about me, though. You're all an attractive bunch, I hope I have fun RPing with ya'lls.
Sanne Moderator

Why hello there! :D It's good to have you here, your profile really gave me a good chuckle at a sleep-deprived-and-almost-8am morning.

Are you enjoying the site so far? And what sort of things do you like to program and cook?
Heroic_Sociopath Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Why hello there! :D It's good to have you here, your profile really gave me a good chuckle at a sleep-deprived-and-almost-8am morning.

Are you enjoying the site so far? And what sort of things do you like to program and cook?
Mostly stuff for school. Not much that I do recreationally, I'm not good enough for that yet. As for cooking, mostly italian stuff, I also bake a lot for the anime club I run at school.

And why are you laughing? It was very tragic when my father became a sith.
Kim Site Admin

Why yes, we are an attractive bunch, aren't we? *twirls* And clearly you will make a fine addition to our glamour. :)

Welcome welcome! I'm sorry I'm late in saying it, I don't know how I missed such an entertaining introduction.

Many condolences that your father has joined the Dark Side. Is his name Darth Angelus, by any chance?
Hello there Heroic! Welcome to RPR :) I also enjoyed Welcome to the NHK XD I hope you're really enjoying the site so far, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Welcome to RPR Heroic!

Hopefully you've found the site to be as awesome and friendly as I did. :3 The people are some of the best I've ever met. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

-Jinx
*HAS TO BE DIFFERENT* Hello Sociopath! ;)

Hope you have fun here on RPR and so glad someone managed to wrestle you over! Though I'm sure you guys didn't have to fight too hard. ;) We have a TON of fun here and we are always super excited to see new members, I'm sure you'll find that it's a wonderful community full of fabulous people that all want to do the same thing: RP!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus