Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey all

Hey there, I'm just a sucker for following directions. I've been a tabletop RPGer all my life, experimented with free-form stuff back in the days of AOL chat rooms (1996 or so? It's been a while) and anymore just do a bit of fiction writing. I'm intrigued by the potential stories here; I don't know how much time I'll have, but I figured I'd register and maybe give this style or RP a try!

Also, I'll be including a dice roll with this post, just to try it out.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Reckoner!

You should link to some of your stories (the ones you showed to me), people will love them here, I promise! ;)

Everyone, I picked this stray puppy up from Twitter. Feed him some treats, will you? <3 He deserves them, his writing is fantastic!

rolled 2d6 and got a natural 7. After the modifier of +5, got 12
Because I won you over

Oooh stray puppy! Where?! Ahem but welcome reckoner to rpr. Trust any rping that you do the folks here will always love to rp with you. Its like short story writting, only with the involement of other peole. So you never know where it may go.
Hey, welcome...although I think you got here before me.

Anyway, let the fighter-jets-of-good-ideas fly!
Reckoner67 Topic Starter

Hmm, here's a page that has links to two stories I have online right now - A Killer's Eyes (horror-ish) and Purgatory (super-hero-ish): http://www.championcitycomics.com/2013/01/dirk-mcawesome.html

Otherwise, thanks for the welcome! I look forward to getting acclimated to the climate here and giving it a go.

rolled 5d100 and got 247
It's like throwing golf balls on the table...

Kim Site Admin

You sound like you'll fit in excellently here. I'm always happy to have another tabletopper join our ranks, too! I hope you've been having a great time so far. :)
Hi there Reckoner67! I hope you're really enjoying RPR so far :) If you do decide to share more stories might I suggest sharing them on the Arts and Creativity forum? I'm sure you'll get more traffic there and a lot more feedback on your work! <3
Ohai der!

Someone else that started on AOL! lololol. Hey! Welcome to RPR and all that jazz. Glad you're here and hope that you are having as much fun as you can! :3

-Jinx
*offers cookies!* Stray puppies are best! <3! Welcome to RPR, I'm sure you'll fit in great here and have a ton of super duper uber over the top amazingly awesome stupendously suspenseful altogether crazy fun! Yup, that's exactly what we have here on RPR and now you can have it too!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus