Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Redesigning an old character idea... need help

Amirrora Topic Starter

SeraphicStar wrote:
Amirrora wrote:
Millie wrote:
That character's presence made me bring this one here to RPR. Just to see their chemistry. >.>

Ha ha! I was looking over her! They'd be hilarious in the same area probably. : )
Might be fun to start a group drama/comedy roleplay centering around Miles urge to take over the world and trying to gain people for his army/exploration team.

You haven't truly lived until you experienced the joy of having a 13-year-old super-strong girl as your bodyguard.

Also, yus :3

LOL. yes. He'd probably always tease her though if she didn't have any boobage yet (since most girls don't at that age).

And god I have such an urge to do that once I finish up his profile.
I even made this hilarious stupid take over the world map plan. Also making a fake 'Join the army' Poster.
SeraphicStar

Amirrora wrote:
SeraphicStar wrote:
Amirrora wrote:
Millie wrote:
That character's presence made me bring this one here to RPR. Just to see their chemistry. >.>

Ha ha! I was looking over her! They'd be hilarious in the same area probably. : )
Might be fun to start a group drama/comedy roleplay centering around Miles urge to take over the world and trying to gain people for his army/exploration team.

You haven't truly lived until you experienced the joy of having a 13-year-old super-strong girl as your bodyguard.

Also, yus :3

LOL. yes. He'd probably always tease her though if she didn't have any boobage yet (since most girls don't at that age).

And god I have such an urge to do that once I finish up his profile.
I even made this hilarious stupid take over the world map plan. Also making a fake 'Join the army' Poster.

Awesomesauce.
Prince Miles (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Finished the one section of World Domination. it's hilarious.

I'm now working on a new section 'Join the Troops!'

Ha ha.
Geez Kyle is being such a undercover antagonist. Heh.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Lance2011 wrote:
Geez Kyle is being such a undercover antagonist. Heh.

ha ha! No kidding huh? Well Miles isn't really THAT bad. Wait till I'm done his Join the Troops page. He gives his servants/bodyguards/soldiers AMAZING benefits.
I believe it. Just Kyle has a problem with overinflated egos. Heh.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Lance2011 wrote:
I believe it. Just Kyle has a problem with overinflated egos. Heh.

Ha ha. Well Miles has some good reasons.
But no one will really defy him with his trump card... *works on Bio*
Prince Miles (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Done his biography!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Redesigning an old character idea... need help

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus