Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Redesigning an old character idea... need help

Kyle has blonde hair...O.o
SeraphicStar

Blonde hair + green eyes sounds good to me.

But yer the artist, so... yeah.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Lance2011 wrote:
Kyle has blonde hair...O.o

But it's dyed black! And Blonde is a semi-common color. Along with Brunette.

You know what though? I have a character with blonde hair and green eyes. Maybe I'll go grey-ish eyes and blonde hair.

Hm. Dunno.
Ah-Ha! So you paid attention. Cause most are like 'Wait..if it's blonde then why are you saying it's black?' heh.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Lance2011 wrote:
Ah-Ha! So you paid attention. Cause most are like 'Wait..if it's blonde then why are you saying it's black?' heh.

Of course. I always do. Ha ha. Oh, and here's a wip of the picture. Forgive the shaky lines people. I work with a touchpad. His boots are cut off in the screenshot, but yeah.

Maybe that will help with color ideas?
SeraphicStar

-loves-
I'm not always great with names, but if it helps...

www.behindthename.com

I use this site to help me hunt for decent names, s'long as I've got some sort of an idea of what I'm looking for ahead of time.

Also Johann? That's my first & best suggestion, maybe followed by Amadeus.
Amirrora Topic Starter

SeraphicStar wrote:
-loves-

He he. thank you.
He's a rebel and refuses to wear a cloak or whatever. He's like "My crown is magnificent enough! Besides, the royal cloak covers up my manly frame and the women cannot enjoy it that way!"

LOL. Oh little prince. you no man yet. Ladies not interested. Keep dreaming.

Also, SO far, I think I'm going with Miles. Not sure for last name yet. :/
Amirrora Topic Starter

Copper_Dragon wrote:

www.behindthename.com

I use this site to help me hunt for decent names, s'long as I've got some sort of an idea of what I'm looking for ahead of time.

I actually use that site a lot when I'm brain-dead. Ha ha.
And brainfried...so with that...I sleep.
Amirrora wrote:
Copper_Dragon wrote:

www.behindthename.com

I actually use that site a lot when I'm brain-dead. Ha ha.

Oh heck yeah! *high-fives* Already ahead of the game, good job! :D
Amirrora Topic Starter

Oh yeah~ *does a dance*<3

I'm almost done lining Miles (starting to get attached to the name, semi-casual, semi high-class) by the way people. Almost.
May be starting his profile soon, or tomorrow if I'm lazy.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Lineart done.

Ha ha, now color. Yayyyy.

Coloring is the hardest part with a touchpad.
White scarf Thingy. Green shirt. Royal blue pants. Goldish boots.
Prince Miles (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

I made some of his BASICS on his profile. I'm still playing with colors. Decided to stop being lazy and do a background for once.
Little annoyance is looking good so far. Heh.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Lance2011 wrote:
Little annoyance is looking good so far. Heh.

Ha ha, thank you. I plan to work more on his profile today. he's gunna be SO much fun to play.
Millie (played by SeraphicStar)

That character's presence made me bring this one here to RPR. Just to see their chemistry. >.>
Amirrora Topic Starter

Millie wrote:
That character's presence made me bring this one here to RPR. Just to see their chemistry. >.>

Ha ha! I was looking over her! They'd be hilarious in the same area probably. : )
Might be fun to start a group drama/comedy roleplay centering around Miles urge to take over the world and trying to gain people for his army/exploration team.
SeraphicStar

Amirrora wrote:
Millie wrote:

Ha ha! I was looking over her! They'd be hilarious in the same area probably. : )
Might be fun to start a group drama/comedy roleplay centering around Miles urge to take over the world and trying to gain people for his army/exploration team.

You haven't truly lived until you experienced the joy of having a 13-year-old super-strong girl as your bodyguard.

Also, yus :3

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Redesigning an old character idea... need help

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus