Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Here I am~!

Here I am~! Finally I found this site. ^w^ I'm so glad it exists, it's so awesome!
There you are! I am certain that others, including myself, are glad it exists as well~
Cloud-Striker Topic Starter

Yush~ ^w^
Kim Site Admin

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you found the site as well, because it makes my little adminly heart glow when people like it. <3

Welcome! I hope you've been having a great time so far. :)
Welcome to RPR Cloud-Striker! That's great that you think the site is awesome, do you have a favorite feature yet? Hope you're making new friends and having tons of fun! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Welcome to RPR!!

I'm glad you found the site and hope you've found it to be as lovely and friendly as I did when I first started. The people here are so warm and welcoming, it's hard not to fall in love with the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm all about being helpful!

-Jinx <3
Welcome welcome! *FANFARE!* It's just stupendous that you found the site! I'm all twitterpated with the amount of new RPRers to talk to! <3! I think you'll like it here, we're a little cooky, sometimes spooky...wait we're not the Addams Family. >.> Anyway! You'll have a blast!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Here I am~!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus