Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The School Of Galaxion ( RP HAS COME TO A HALT )

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Hello, and welcome to The School Of Galaxion! You are on a school on a space ship with a big secret! And I'm not going to tell you what!

Now, I'm the Game Master. If I say you can't do something, you can't. If I say you shouldn't, then it just means I don't advise it.

I don't mind some romance or profanity, and I sure as hell am happy with LGBTQ themes. Feel free to PM me if you would like to join, and if I'm not Online, wait until I am.

Well, I'm keeping this short for the moment. Here's my starter.

Tardis wandered around the School, wondering if she'd see any new people. Her deep blue eyes shone as they searched the halls for someone to talk to. Her bright, blazing orange tail swayed behind her at each confident step she took.
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

He'd walk through the halls looking for his class. He'd pull out a holo-map of the school wondering where he was going. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and smacked straight into a cat girl. ``Agh! Oh I'm so sorry` He'd help her up.

((Keep in mind that Percy doesn't have his robotic arm and he is 16))
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo) Topic Starter

Her normally bright pink nose turned a deep pink at the impact. “It‘s fine....” She rubbed her now sore nose and looked at Percy. “I‘m Tardis, and you are?....”

``I'm Percy`` He'd say as he was helping her up ``Hey do you know where class starts this ship is huge``

“Sure, would you like me to lead the way?” Her nose twitched a bit.

``Uh sure`` He'd say as he brushed the dust off of him from falling. ``So what other classes are you taking?``
Lotal (played by Icyrosyseal)

he stood nearby, thinking to himself. he looked slightly uncomfortable, despite no real reason to be so. his attire was not the sort of thing he would normally be seen wearing, he liked more simple clothes then this dark red robe.

“Eh, the normal high intelligence curriculum.”

``Oh I'm just taking Combat, Math, Science and a few other things`` He'd say as he was walking with her to class.

She nodded, listening intently. She liked this guy. He was nice, even though he ran smack dab into her as his first impression. “I take combat, too. I don‘t have to be as careful as everyone else, but I still have to be somewhat careful,” she said, not quite taking into consideration that he may not have known what she was.

he saw two people out of the corner of his eye, and considered asking them when classes started, but decided not to. he wasn't great at starting conversation.

He'd turn his head to see somebody else. ``Oh hey``

he took a slight step back. "oh, hi."

Tardis heard the other person move and used her tail to gesture for him to come over.

he saw her gesture with her tail and turned back to Percy. "um, is it ok if i go over to your friend?" he asked cautiously, not wanting to just walk away rudely.

``Sure I don't mind`` He'd say as he walked into class and sat down.

"thanks.." he walked over to Tardis. "hello?"

She smiled at him. “Hello! New here, are we?”

"y-yes.."

She noticed the stutter. “Hey, just relax....”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The School Of Galaxion ( RP HAS COME TO A HALT )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus