Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Adopted

Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

As they done talking the nurses guide her to the Operating room as the Doctor followed on. As she was laid on the bed, the nurses put on the mask on her mouth as they twist the anesthesia gas. The doctor said to her " Just take a deep breath and relax."
Kayla (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I look nervous as I was on bed the mask smelled sweet I took deep breaths falling into a sleep dreaming about the foster home people like me I felt happy I had a mirror my face was normal like everyone else I was adopted on adoption day by a family.

The doctor started the operation as he grab his scalpel. Kino was sitting outside of the waiting room as he look at the clock. 3 hours has passed, Doctor Simon went out as the nurses carried her bed to the room.

He stood up as asked and the doctor replied that it was a success operation. The doctor continued that she will wake up tomorrow morning to remove the bandages.

I woke up I groan feeling my face was bandage my eyes was covered I had no idea we're I was itry to moveve and hand to feel my face

The doctor said to her gently " DOnt worry Miss Kayla, your bandage will be remove tomorrow morning. Please take time to bear with it."

Kino just chuckle " Listen what the doctor said Kayla." He looks at his watch and its almost 12 PM. "I guess I'll be going and daddy has to take care of something." He gently patted her head and then leave the hospital.

I nodded slowly sigh feeling I was alone I fall back asleep. I woke up to someone poking me I sigh not able to see "it's just nurse Chancing your tubes and giving you some iv" she said to me I nodded feeling scared

It was almost 5 PM that he went back to the hospital inorder to check on her.He went to the room just to see her on the bed. " So Hows my little girl?" He smiled as he sit on the chair next to her.

I smiled at him "hu hu g g ry" I said to him I was tierd

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Adopted

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus