Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Lee (played by Icyrosyseal)

((oh. ok))
Rose (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( Gah, be. ))
Castra (played by StormDestroyer) Topic Starter

((Bye))
Castra wrote:
((And we didn't get hurt from the lightning, and the people don't know who got struck by lightning, so the Elementals have to keep their identities secret. I was thinking that maybe the Storm happened a few months ago, so the Elementals are used to their powers.))
((Ahh, got it.then please just ignore the first paragraph of my last reply. Also, I'll be adding a bit of a twist to the ice power or somewhat the lightning XD the sentence sounds confusing even to me.))

He was, ultimately, the best doctor in the city. Do note the sarcasm. This was the second time in a week he had another one of his accidents. It was so surprising! Again the sarcasm. For once, he couldn't understand why he keeps reminiscing over ancient memories. It felt important. It felt like there was something that wasn't supposed to happen, and it was his chance to fix it now. Typically, the only thing supposedly important to doctors was saving lives. So, by trying to figure out why he was somewhat having close effects of PTSD, he would be saving his mentality.

Though, for the first time since the flashbacks happened, he was happy. Obviously, he got a good excuse to leave work. Though, somewhere in his gut told him his senior was going to fire him if he asked for another break, third time that week. It gives him a better reason to solve this ASAP.

So the first thing he did, was take the bus. The bus' last stop was near a forest. He'd been itching to go there for awhile now, and it was good to follow your instincts if there was no other tracks to follow. Somehow, time wasn't forgiving. He was betting it was already afternoon, since the sun was really high up. He didn't feel hot one bit. He felt cold actually.

His honey-gold eyes stared at the forest. He was never afraid of the dark. The forest looked dark, and menacing. He wasn't seeing the beauty of nature. What he saw was a nightmare. Somehow, in his eyes, he thought he saw a flame. The hairs of trees looked like one. The branches looked like they were killer weapons. And in months, he finally felt coldness.

He was guessing it was because he was starting to lose his grip on his powers, because all of a sudden, bits of snow fell to the trees. The forest was suddenly much easier to look at. A ghost of a smile formed, as he stepped into its territory. And for a moment, his so-called comfort left him...

He found a cabin. He approximately estimated that he was walking for quite a bit of time, when he heard traces of human voices. He didn't know what compelled him, but he ran. Something since to be dragging him away from them. Something, and not him as the bushes, trees, and vines passed him. He just stopped when he saw a glimpsed of polished but old wood. Now, he was in front of it. It looked much older than it was from afar.

The windows were shattered and... And the roof had bits of straw. It looked like a hut, a luxurious one it might have had. The building did not look similar to a cabin. But, he had them again. He heard screams, and... And the way he seemed to lose air. The temperature dropped to sub-zero around him.

He should stop thinking about the hut. About his senseless life, and how he was about to lose his job. He should just stop thinking the lightning.... The lightning...

"You're really pitiful." That was a spiteful comment the voice in his head proclaimed. Was it pitiful breaking up with you girlfriend? Maybe, and not really. "You're having a hard life, I know... But, you just seem so much like me. I know I'm supposed to live fine now, but I can't move on... You could help, and I promise I'll help you too." Was that really the voice inside his head? If so, why was it looking comfort from him? True, he was having a hard life. He wouldn't mind helping if it helped him... Because all of a sudden he was tired of living. "You don't have to end up like me." The clouds grew darker and foreboding, thunder stroke from afar. He was starting not to hear anything. "I promise... As soon as things patch up with me----" He smelled ozone. Why? "Things will patch up with you too."

And lightning stroke him... And the voice, he realized, wasn't his. It was someone like him suffering. Just as the voice felt pity to him, he too felt pity to the voice. That was why he welcomed the thunder.

"Ahh, you're so awful..." He finally found his voice, and met the vicious cold.It was snowing, and the hut was frozen. He lost control again. He didn't know if it snowed everywhere or it had only snowed there. Either way, his abdomen ached. "So, things patched up for you now, huh?" What mattered now was the voice. He felt at peace now that he obtained that certain missing piece. "What about me, eh? Shouldn't it be patched up with me too? Because I'm about to lose my job." Even then, he still managed to joke. Could it be possible there was someone else like him too?

Ice started covering his feet, and legs, and then arms. "Somehow, this feels so comforting. Ever since I came to this darn forest, things kept going up and down. Cold and hot..." He just kept talking. Talking about everything because he had never felt okay in his whole life.

((THis is so long I know. I wonder if any of you are even reading. Gosh, sorry XD))

((I am. XD Interesting intro!))

((Astra, actually the snow was falling on me, it just melted quickly, and the difference between it melting on me and it melting on a normal human is hard to recognize.))

((If you want to be able to visualize the shack better, if you have watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban or Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, it looks like the shrieking shack on the edge of Gilwarrow the town.))

((Hello, anyone?))
Rose (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( *Depressed* ))
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal)

((hello storm))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus