Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Rose (played by TardisCatTwo)

P

:P
Astra (played anonymously)

Astra would smile as she got up and washed her face, rainbow hair flowing behind her as she got out wearing her white dress going around her day to day life.
Castra wrote:
((And we didn't get hurt from the lightning, and the people don't know who got struck by lightning, so the Elementals have to keep their identities secret. I was thinking that maybe the Storm happened a few months ago, so the Elementals are used to their powers.))
((Ahh, got it.then please just ignore the first paragraph of my last reply. Also, I'll be adding a bit of a twist to the ice power or somewhat the lightning XD the sentence sounds confusing even to me.))

He was, ultimately, the best doctor in the city. Do note the sarcasm. This was the second time in a week he had another one of his accidents. It was so surprising! Again the sarcasm. For once, he couldn't understand why he keeps reminiscing over ancient memories. It felt important. It felt like there was something that wasn't supposed to happen, and it was his chance to fix it now. Typically, the only thing supposedly important to doctors was saving lives. So, by trying to figure out why he was somewhat having close effects of PTSD, he would be saving his mentality.

Though, for the first time since the flashbacks happened, he was happy. Obviously, he got a good excuse to leave work. Though, somewhere in his gut told him his senior was going to fire him if he asked for another break, third time that week. It gives him a better reason to solve this ASAP.

So the first thing he did, was take the bus. The bus' last stop was near a forest. He'd been itching to go there for awhile now, and it was good to follow your instincts if there was no other tracks to follow. Somehow, time wasn't forgiving. He was betting it was already afternoon, since the sun was really high up. He didn't feel hot one bit. He felt cold actually.

His honey-gold eyes stared at the forest. He was never afraid of the dark. The forest looked dark, and menacing. He wasn't seeing the beauty of nature. What he saw was a nightmare. Somehow, in his eyes, he thought he saw a flame. The hairs of trees looked like one. The branches looked like they were killer weapons. And in months, he finally felt coldness.

He was guessing it was because he was starting to lose his grip on his powers, because all of a sudden, bits of snow fell to the trees. The forest was suddenly much easier to look at. A ghost of a smile formed, as he stepped into its territory. And for a moment, his so-called comfort left him...

He found a cabin. He approximately estimated that he was walking for quite a bit of time, when he heard traces of human voices. He didn't know what compelled him, but he ran. Something since to be dragging him away from them. Something, and not him as the bushes, trees, and vines passed him. He just stopped when he saw a glimpsed of polished but old wood. Now, he was in front of it. It looked much older than it was from afar.

The windows were shattered and... And the roof had bits of straw. It looked like a hut, a luxurious one it might have had. The building did not look similar to a cabin. But, he had them again. He heard screams, and... And the way he seemed to lose air. The temperature dropped to sub-zero around him.

He should stop thinking about the hut. About his senseless life, and how he was about to lose his job. He should just stop thinking the lightning.... The lightning...

"You're really pitiful." That was a spiteful comment the voice in his head proclaimed. Was it pitiful breaking up with you girlfriend? Maybe, and not really. "You're having a hard life, I know... But, you just seem so much like me. I know I'm supposed to live fine now, but I can't move on... You could help, and I promise I'll help you too." Was that really the voice inside his head? If so, why was it looking comfort from him? True, he was having a hard life. He wouldn't mind helping if it helped him... Because all of a sudden he was tired of living. "You don't have to end up like me." The clouds grew darker and foreboding, thunder stroke from afar. He was starting not to hear anything. "I promise... As soon as things patch up with me----" He smelled ozone. Why? "Things will patch up with you too."

And lightning stroke him... And the voice, he realized, wasn't his. It was someone like him suffering. Just as the voice felt pity to him, he too felt pity to the voice. That was why he welcomed the thunder.

"Ahh, you're so awful..." He finally found his voice, and met the vicious cold.It was snowing, and the hut was frozen. He lost control again. He didn't know if it snowed everywhere or it had only snowed there. Either way, his abdomen ached. "So, things patched up for you now, huh?" What mattered now was the voice. He felt at peace now that he obtained that certain missing piece. "What about me, eh? Shouldn't it be patched up with me too? Because I'm about to lose my job." Even then, he still managed to joke. Could it be possible there was someone else like him too?

Ice started covering his feet, and legs, and then arms. "Somehow, this feels so comforting. Ever since I came to this darn forest, things kept going up and down. Cold and hot..." He just kept talking. Talking about everything because he had never felt okay in his whole life.

((THis is so long I know. I wonder if any of you are even reading. Gosh, sorry XD))
Castra (played by StormDestroyer) Topic Starter

((I am. XD Interesting intro!))

Cas felt a snowflake land on her arm, instantly turning to water because of her heat. She looked up. Snow? At this time of the year? She had a thought, then shook her head. She was crazy for thinking that she would have found yet ANOTHER Elemental.
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal)

"wait. is there even another one here?"
Astra (played anonymously)

Astra would see the forest, thinking it was a calm place to think she went over there only to see a person there you could tell she was an elemental because it seemed the air was whirling around her body.
Humans usually only live until eighty to a hundred. And then it was 'The End'. Their lives retold by their successors. You leave everything behind; your money, clothes, house, and... Yourself. The person you once were, you leave that. Because it was The End, and it was time for a new story. So, was his story ending now? Because Luca didn't know what he wanted anymore. He already screamed his fury, cursed his enemies, cried his sorrow, and laughed at his senselessness. He was nothing but an empty shell.

He was somewhat like Snow White. His hair, a gentle shade of blue. His eyes were voids of gold, and his skin like delicate ice. Everywhere was trees, and the spot he lied was the only clear space. Snow covered the trees leaves, and the house was an ice sculpture.

"I know a girl... She was fire..."

A small blizzard formed in front of him. The leaves shuffled, getting dragged along with the snow. Until a figure in the midst of it, formed. He was tall, and regal. His shoulders straight, chest puffed, and yet he didn't look arrogant. When his feet pressed the ground, he moved like the wind. This was him. This was the voice. Luca's cheeks blushed with shame.

"She was more like a storm, though..." The person in front of him chuckled, "Her eyes were always lit by passion... But, she suffered a lot. Her love didn't seem right to anyone. But it was justified. Soon, enough though, she met the right people. And so will you."

"Those are lies. If there are people like... Like me, people who has this monstrous abilities---"

"And just where did you learn that? This power is a gift... Supposedly, I didn't want to give you that ability... But, that was given to you."

"Because I'm cursed."

"Of course not. Why did your views just changed, Luca? This happened because you wanted to change something. You wanted everything to stop, to freeze. You took away my pain. Taking every blow for me for these few months... There are people like you. You aren't alone. I'm about to leave, but before that... Do you want me to lead to your... to your acquaintances?"

He offered a hand, kneeling over the grass, a gentle smile on his face. "And why should I trust you..." Luca was being unnecessarily stubborn.

"Because you've already trusted me... And this is simply formality."

Luca finally gave a small smile. Even though him and Luca weren't that close, they were together in a lot of moments.

And when he took the hand. He left the hut, and the primitive part of the forest. And as they got closer, Luca heard voices. The hand he gripped loosened... Until there was nothing but air.

((Astra, actually the snow was falling on me, it just melted quickly, and the difference between it melting on me and it melting on a normal human is hard to recognize.))

The air around her got colder, by a slight bit since she was warm all the time, but colder all the same. She turned trying to find the source, the melting snow that was causing her to get wet annoying and distracting her. She wasn't able to see anything though, because the snow kept making her surrondings whiter and whiter.
Jude (played anonymously)

((I was waiting for a good chance to join in, but I'm impatient so I'll just jump right in now.))

Jude frowned as a cold breeze blew past him, wrapping his jacket tighter around himself. But as quickly as it had come, the chill was gone. He looked around, sighting something in the forest. Or rather, above the forest. Snow.

He stood, walking quickly towards the treeline, and then, pushing his way through the branches, without care for the noise he made as he went. Snow. There shouldn't be snow. Was this another elemental? It had to be, what else could it be?

Rose shivered and looked around. Was it just her, or was it colder?

He froze in his steps when he suddenly stood before a group. Several faces he did not recognize. He ran his fingers through his hair, attempting to shake off the snow that fell there. "Are one of you doing this?" He asked quickly, waving his hand above his head to indicate the snow above. Though the thought that these were normal people, or even against the elementals did linger in his mind, tensing the muscles in his legs in case he needed to run away.

Rose saw yet another person and she squeaked, jumping back. “Wh-why are so many people here?....”

"It might have something to do with all this random snow." Jude waved his hands about, his gut telling him these people weren't out to harm elementals. "Seriously, quit it, whoever it is, before someone else notices."

"I don't know," Cas said, conscious that these could be normal people and could report them at any sign that they were Elementals. Despite her caution, in the cold snow, the heat radiating from her might raise their suspiscions.

he sat down next to a tree. "is this a tourist spot? why have so many people arrived?"

Rose growled and a thorn poked Lee in the butt. “No, it isn‘t! This is my home!!”

"i asked a question, don't get all defensive."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus