Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Castra (played by StormDestroyer)

Once a storm called the Element Storm has passed over the town of Gilwarrow where Castra lives. There were exactly six bolts of lightning called Elemental Lightning from the storm, and each struck one person, giving them Elemental Powers. The normal people think of these people with powers dangerous, so the Elementals must hide them. Cas is one of them, and must look for other Elementals while keeping her powers hidden from normal humans.

Elements:
Fire (me)
Air (Astra)
Water (Jude)
Earth (icryosyseal)
Plants (TardisCatTwo)
Ice (LucaKings)

Rules:
No romance
No cursing or swearing
No godmodding
Only the 5 people who I have approved may chat and contribute to the RP
Please use (( and )) for OOC chat
Castra (played by StormDestroyer) Topic Starter

Castra yawned as the sun rose on the town of Gilwarrow, feeling a burst of heat as the fire inside her responded to a new day. She stretched and got out of bed. “Good morning, Flametail,” she said to her bright orange cat. She brushed, and splashed her face with water (despite her dislike of water) and made breakfast, tossing a bit of fish to Flametail. After she was done, she went for her regular stroll in the town, hoping to find an Elemental, though she knew no one would show their powers publicly, with the risk of being “terminated” by the army. She wondered why people thought the Elementals were dangerous.
( are we doing turns? Btw, i dont think im using james. I just cant change who i post as rn. )
( so, should i reply or?.... )
( thx. Is it okay if i use rose but post as james? )
( oof then ill reply later bc its crazy hard to type on this )
Jude (played anonymously)

There wasn't much to be said for a regular day. Only, what day could truly be considered regular when you could control an element. It was weird, strange, but somehow it felt natural to him.

Jude looked to the lake before him. He had been coming there almost everyday since the storm. Unusual seeing as it was in the centre of town, and he usually kept to the outskirts. But there was something about being close to the water that set him at ease. Also unusual, considering how cautious he usually was.

Two people stood not far away, just close enough that Jude caught snippets of their conversation. Fear, and hate for the so called elementals. Jude shot them a glare, but was quick to turn his focus to the water. He couldn't afford to raise suspicion. Not when he would be killed because of his power.
Rose (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( Hey, I made her!! X3 ))

Rose sighed and looked around at the shaded clearing she was in. Another day, another clearing. She stood and looked up at the sky, wondering what new adventures today would hold. She did not know of what lay beyond the forest, only that it did not like her. She leaned against the air and a tree quickly spiraled up from the ground to give her support. She heard loud noises and wondered if it was from the inhabitants of the 'city' nearby.

Castra wandered the streets, staying around the Factory. The Factory was the first eco-friendly factory created in Gilwarrow. It was right next to the lake in the center of town, creating power from churning water. Despite it being next to water, Cas liked it because it was the hottest place in town, and the only place she could slightly use her powers without being found out. Because of the harmless sparks and small flames surrounding it, she could pop sparks from her hands, and create small fire. She looked over the lake, and saw someone gazing intently at the water. Maybe he was watching if the Water Elemental accidentally caused a shift in the water. She shrugged. People around here were so vigilant for any small mistake an Elemental made that could point to who they were. She glanced towards the forest at the edge of the city. Cas suddenly saw a new tree sprout up. It was just a small disturbance, but she had grown used to watching for the small details to find any other Elemental. And she might have just found the Plant Elemental. She headed towards the forest, and stopped at the edge of the city where it met the trees.

Rose saw someone come close and her eyes widened. She instinctively made a wall of thorns shoot up in front of her for protection. She didn't know who this was, and she didn't know what they would do to her.

Cas jumped back in surprise as the wall of thorns barricaded the forest. Okay, definitly an Elemental. She glanced back at the city to make sure no stray people were watching her, and she held her palm in front of the thorns and shot out fire, burning a hole just big enough for her to step through.

Rose screamed in surprise and jumped backwards.

Castra was startled by the scream and got cut by a thorn. She held her hand over the cut, and the heat healed her skin. She then turned to the person who had screamed. "I am not here to hurt you," Cas said.

Rose backed away a bit. "Th-then why are you here?"

"I assume you were struck by lightning a few months ago?" Cas asked.

"L-lightning?..."

"Yes, from a strange storm that had happened? And afterward you could control plants?"
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal)

he was crouched behind a nearby tree, fearing they would attack him, but then heard the sound of fire. not knowing if it was someone like him or a flamethrower wielding psychopath, he peered around the tree cautiously.

(( Thanks!! ))

"I... Have always been able to do this... But I did get struck by lightning...."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus