Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heya! I'm very new here.

I've got alot of experience roleplaying but I'm very new to the site and how it works! So hello to everyone out there. Go easy on me as I learn ^^;
Hello fellow newbie! ^^ Hehe..I am the same way. I get scared also when I wanna rp..>_< I'm like, "What do I do?!" lol! I'm use to other sites of rp like Gaiaonline..hehe
Sanne Moderator

Hello Appleseed, welcome to RPR! I see you already met a wonderful and friendly member. ;) RPR is bursting with people like that!

We'll be more than happy to help you out. Are you stuck somewhere, or do you have any questions about the tools? :)
Kim Site Admin

Yes! Please tell us what has you confused, we can't wait to help. :) And welcome to the site! I hope you find many wonderful RPs here.
Appleseed Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Yes! Please tell us what has you confused, we can't wait to help. :) And welcome to the site! I hope you find many wonderful RPs here.

Well, to be frank I'm used to sites like Gaia and F list where you just run out, toss up a post looking for play, and someone responds and you start playing. This one, I thought thats what it was but its looking a bit like its for stuff more like DND and such which isnt bad. I would love to get a group together for some Warhammer 40K if anyone is interested at all! Its just, different

And yeah, I have experience on those two sites. I migrated from Gaia to Flist cause there were to many kids on Gaia and I felt a tad creepy trying to RP with folks ten years younger then me and then from F list to here cause the sexual stuff on there kept getting weirder and weirder.

rolled 2d10 and got 18

Appleseed Topic Starter

UsagiSmith wrote:
Hello fellow newbie! ^^ Hehe..I am the same way. I get scared also when I wanna rp..>_< I'm like, "What do I do?!" lol! I'm use to other sites of rp like Gaiaonline..hehe

I remember good ole gaia. Even had a kiki kitty when it first came out. Fond memories. You been there recently? Hows it been doing since they started expanding? Oh, and I'm sorry, what kind roleplay do you like?
Kim Site Admin

Appleseed wrote:
Well, to be frank I'm used to sites like Gaia and F list where you just run out, toss up a post looking for play, and someone responds and you start playing. This one, I thought thats what it was but its looking a bit like its for stuff more like DND and such which isnt bad.

We try really hard to support all types of RP, so there are a lot of features aimed at more structured play like DND and Warhammer and etc. But deceptively, the majority of what goes on here is pure 1 on 1 freeform, just like you described. A good place to start asking around for RP partners is the RP discussion board. Just pitch an idea for a scene and mention which character you'd want to use, and that usually get a response. :)

Oddly enough, I played Gaia once upon a time too... I was a martian princess there. ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heya! I'm very new here.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus