Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Kingdom of Agis RP 1 (Up to six active RPers)

Eled Lightfoot (played by DannyShadow) Topic Starter

He blinked in surprise, a brief laugh escaping his throat. "I see, we have a saying here on Vergadon that beauty is in the eye of the beholder." He took a big chunk of cheese, and poured himself and her a goblet of wine.
Sayuri Suzuki (played by BladesMaster)

Sayuri watched him."I've never heard of that kind of saying before. What does it mean?"

Eled smiled kindly. "Means that beauty is a matter of one's perception, the one viewing it." He cut some of the fish, taking a huge bite. He sips more of the wine. "Say, is there anyway you can take me to have a closer look at that island after dinner?"

"I might but I'll have to be in my bigger form or maybe even my shadow form." She moved her tail so it was beside her, swinging a little.

He considers the thought. "Good." He continues eating in silence for a long moment. "There are others of your kind where you live?" He asks after sufficient time had passed, for he now leaned back, feeling the food weigh happily on his stomach.

" Yes but they are more of clouded color sorts than I am." Sayuri looked at the webbing on her tail." None knows how I ended up with brighter colors than them."
Mai Furukawa (played by SailorTitan)

A little girl head popped from out of the oceans water. Her dark purple hair was all anyone could really see until she poked her head up and her large purple eyes darted around as she tried to keep her head above the water while trying to swim with her tiny arms and legs.

"Mimi!? Are you there?! I can't swim! It hurts!" The little girl screamed as she whipped her head around, looking for her big sister along the ocean. She was very frightened and scared. She tried to stay afloat as she held her head above the water from drowning.
Kotomi Furukawa (played by vashthestampedes)

"Mai! Mai!" Her sister Kotomi yelled as she swam rapidly towards her little sister. She had been swimming with Mai on her back when she fell off and floated away. Now she was desperately racing after her little sister in the huge waves that surrounded her. Kotomi was iddentical to Mai except the fact that she was 12 years older. She almost felt like she was drowning herself but she didn't have time to worry about that. All she cared about at that moment was Mai, who's head she could just see bobbing above the waves.

A trumpet-like instrument suddenly blared an alien note, which was quite a domesticated signal for Eled, who jumped up in the cabin and swung open his door. a lookout, stationed above shouted, "Two Bodies Overboard Captain! Starboard Side!" The trumpet blared again. Eled ran to the starboard side of the weatherdeck, pulling out a small, brass-colored form of binocular. With it, he could see the faint outline f the purplish hair and the desperate body racing to it. He shouted, "Operation Rescue until Farther notice! Lieutennant Fextrin, lead the boats to the bodies so they will have something solid!" He looks at Sayuri, "I am not sure they will make it, I don't know how long they've been out there. How fast can you get me out to them? Would you mind?" Concern etched on his eyes.

"Really fast." Without a second thought, Sayuri jumped into the water. She turned into her giant dragon form, her blue scales shining. She was pretty big so she could get to the girls quickly."Jump on!" Sayuri said to Eled.

Eled grinned. The day just kept on getting stranger. Without a moment's thought he leaped over the rail and flipped. He was glad the fall wasn't too high due to her girth and wrapped his arms around her neck when he braced for impact. "Thank you!" He was able to shout.

Mai was the first to notice the big creature in the water. Her vision was a bit blurry, due to the oceans water getting into her eyes as she tried her best to stay afloat. She's never seen a creature like that before. She's seen them in books though but her reaction was like any other little girls reaction would be,

"AHH!" She screamed, afraid of the creature. She got some water into her mouth while doing so and coughed a bit. She looked back at the big creature. "M-Monster!" She stuttered and she tried to swim away with her already tired little arms and legs.

Kotomi started swimming even faster after her sister. She was very close to her when she noticed the huge creature in the water ahead of them. It was a dragon! Kotomi was to tired and scared to figure out whether the people riding it were friendly or dangerous. So she assumed that they had come to save them. Kotomi reached her sister and put her on her back, saying " It's okay Mai, they are going to save us!" She swam towards the dragon with Mai hanging on tightly to her arms.

Sayuri easily swam to the girls and used her tail to hold them above water but not to left them." Do not be afraid. Me and my friend here will get you to safety." Sayuri said softly and gently in the girls' minds. She kept them afloat until Eled could get to them.

Mai was holding onto her sister, her arms wrapped around Kotomi's neck gently as she looked up at the unknown creature. Mai was so tired from all the swimming that she couldn't quite see straight but she knew this creature was the creature she was swimming away from and thought she was some sort of monster. The creature seemed friendly though. She could hear what it was saying to her in her head. Mai looked at the creature's tail that was holding them above water. Mai's eyes slowly shut though. Her eyelids were so heavy and she was so tired. She rested her head on her sisters back as she started to drift away into sleep.

Eled cursed himself for not bringing rope and slid along the back of Sayuri and down her tale. "Easy now, girls. I'm Captain Eled Lightfoot, and you are now the charge of my Vessel, The King's Mallet." He smiled as welcomingly as he could, considering their circumstances. "Can you reach up to me and still hold the little one?"

"I think I can climb up." replied Kotomi. She started to slowly climb up the dragon's tail, one hand on the tail and one hand holding Mai. It was kind of difficult but a lot easier than half-drowning in the water. Kotomi reached the top and sighed with relief. "Thank you so much! Me and my sister would of drowned if you hadn't saved us!" Kotomi smiled up at Eled. Her and Mai were finally safe!

Mai's eyes slowly opened as she and her sister boarded the dragon. Her eyes still half open and tired. She looked around and realized she was on the dragon.

"Uh..Mimi, where are we..?" The little girl asked as she looked at the dragon then at Eled.

Eled smiled and offered his hand to steady them. His strong arm around Katomi's waist. Instinctively, he knew it would be hard to move up Sayuri's back with Mai in Katomi's arms but not to ask to take Mai for her. He waited instead with them, and answered Mai's question. "You are on Vergadon. We have plenty of time for those questions later. Please, just relax and know that you are safe." He looked across the waters as the boats rowed on in the distance. They would arrive in about five minutes. Eled helped them to sit on Sayuri's tail, guiding Kotomi down to a comfortable position. He then sat with them. "Once the boats get here, we will move to them. There will be room for the three of us." He was glad the sun would be warming them from the cool ocean waters that they had traversed from.

Sayuri shifted so her body was a u-shape. She looked at the girls with her huge blue eyes. She listened to thier conversation as she waited for the boats, making sure she stayed in the same place. She didn't want to drift away from the boats.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Kingdom of Agis RP 1 (Up to six active RPers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus