Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Kingdom of Agis RP 1 (Up to six active RPers)

Eled Lightfoot took a deep breath. The weeks leading up to his mission were almost incredible. Being a rather young Captain of the King's Mallet in the Kingdom of Agis' Royal Navy, he had been promoted quickly during the Rise of the Death-Walkers and played a crucial role in defending against the threat towards their kingdom. He had looked forward to becoming well rested and actually enjoying some relaxation. He had wanted to spend more time with his friend Max from Earth, an amorous red-headed youth with a strange and adventurous approach to life.

Unfortunately, this did not occur. Instead, he was awakened rudely by a servant with a missive from King Thaeddus. The mission was cryptic, Disappearances around Cape Ygrale, entire ships without a trace, both merchant and militant. The Tromes of the area were resourceful, to be sure, but this was beyond anything anyone had ever seen from them. So Eled was to investigate. He had a sinking feeling in his gut.

It was on this particular moment, where his elvish eyes glanced at the horizon. An island was in view. He knew he was but a day out from the last place the disappeared ships had been seen. He could not shake a feeling about this island. Then he saw it, a leaf trailed in the wind. It hit the sky and disappeared. His jaw dropped, either he was going mad, or there was a portal the size of a castle on that island. "All hands on deck! Throw the anchor!!!"
Sayuri Suzuki (played by BladesMaster)

Sayuri blinked as she came through the portal. She was in her huge dragon form, swimming in the water. She floated up to the surface, not noticing the boat. She bumped into it and quickly swam back down, startled. She looked up at the boat, staying below the surface. She was just low enough that they could only see the shadow of her huge size through the water. She watched the boat with her blue eyes, a little bit of the sun bouncing off her shiny aqua scales.
Eled Lightfoot (played by DannyShadow) Topic Starter

Eled's eyes went wide as his boat smashed into something in the water. Like his men, he grasped onto the nearest rail,reverberating. He was in shock for a long moment. "Cordo, the hell was that!" He shouted to nobody in particular. As the ship finally relaxed again, men were seen shouting, pointing at Sayuri in the water.

Rushing over, his eyes went wide at the dragon. "Everyone stand down! Ready cannons! Ready Weapons. I don't know if this thing is hostile or not, but what I do know is that if it is, we are going to be in a big mess in a big way!"

The men, on edge and sharing their Captain's fears, rushed to complete their orders.

Sayuri knew she had made them panic for she had heard them. She changed into a smaller dragon before floating up to the surface. She had dark blue and black scales with purple webbing between her toes. Her webbed tail splashed in the water a bit before she used to water to lift herself up so she could see onto the boat. She looked around with her now brown eyes. She was no bigger than a kitten and had no claws so she couldn't hurt anyone except for biting them with her small pointed teeth, which she wouldn't. She tilted her head as she watched them.

Captain Eled was the only one to spot her. He heard some shouts but two minutes later, as armed men returned to the weather deck. "It's gone!" "Captain! It disappeared!"

Eled Lightfoot walked towards the creature, "What manner of creature are you?"

Sayuri looked up at him, her brown eyes full of curiosity." I am a creature that can change shape and control water." She said in his mind, smiling. She had tiny shark teeth but had no reason to use them." Where might I be?"

Eled narrowed his eyes in Curiosity, "Vergadon, the Tyraltese Islands. Never have I heard of such a creature before. Fascinating." He made a motion with his arms, telling his men, "Lower your weapons!"

Sayri blinked. She sat on the railing of the boat." I must have went through a portal. I've never been in a place like this before."

Eled looked directly at Sayuri, "Will you dine with the Captain of the Kingdom's Mallet, tonight? I offer you seating in my cabin, provided you will be able to stay in that small form?" He smiled kindly.

Sayuri thought for a little." As long as people try not to kill me, I'll come along. Why would you want me to come anyway? I am an unknown creature to you." She looked at him, her brown eyes full of curiousity. Her tail twitched behind her

Eled sighed, hearing her out. "I am on a mission to see why ships have been disappearing here. I see the portal now, but surely they'd have seen it as well. I can see one or two going into it, especially under stormy conditions. But fifteen ships in four weeks? No. Something or someone was pushing these ships, forcing them into the portal. And my Kingdom deserves to know what. Whether you are a true ally in this cause, a passerby, or an enemy remains to be seen. But as long as you do not attack, on my honor you will not be harmed by me or my men."

"Ships disappearing? I have heard nothing of it. Not even from the ones on the other side of the portal and word travels fast there. Do you know what time of day the ships vanish?" Sayuri frowned as she thought.

Eled shook his head, concerned by her answer. "If that's the case...then there are too many other possibilities to consider. Either the ships are passing through your world briefly before entering another world, they are disappearing due to something aside from that gigantic portal, or that portal is what I've come to understand is an abstract portal, which acts with no rhyme or reason, sending people everywhere! And with a portal of that magnitude?" Eled shuddered, even contemplating the idea seemed horrifying. "But I've no way of knowing what time of day. Come, let us retire to the cabin."

Sayuri hopped off the rail and landed on the floor of the boat." Lead the way. I can keep up but I'm a little slow since I have stubby legs." Sayuri smiled up at him, her tail swishing behind her. She didn't mind everything being bigger than her as long as she didn't get squished.

Eled nodded. He walked the weather deck. Men were on edge but curious as he passed. The cabin was dreary. Maps and navigation charts decorated a table in the center. A hammock sufficed for his sleeping area. It smelled of a woodsy incense. "Forgive me. I wasn't expecting company."

"It's okay. No one ever expects the unexpected." She looked around. The strange smell made her nostrils flare but she didn't mind it.

Spreads his arms open wide, "Please, tell me about where you come from." He eyes the creature with utmost curiosity in the dimlight of the cabin. The ship, now anchored, very lightly rocked with the waves of the sea.

"I'm a water demon and I'm from the purgetory." She looked up at him. She sat on the floor, her webbed tail swishing behind her. She was starting to get used to the scent so her tiny nostrils weren't flaring anymore.

Eled nodded thoughtfully. He took out a journal, drawing her for some time without a word, making a mark "Sayuri - Water Demon from Purgatory" A knock broke him from the task, and fried fish, cheese, fruit, and Tamnut Bread were brought in by uniformed men wearing the Gold and Magenta tabard of The Kingdom of Agis. When they had left, Eled smiled kindly at her. "Feel free and eat, I must apologize if the fare is meager for such a lovely creature."

" I wouldn't say that. I'm used to bad food and I'm not really lovely." She looked up at him. She stood up and stretched.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Kingdom of Agis RP 1 (Up to six active RPers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus