Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello~

Hi everyone, I'm knew here to RP Repository. I have experienced RPing many times before, but I have to say this is the first time I'v ever been to this site. I hoping to have a lot a fun here! X3
Sanne Moderator

Hi there!! :) Welcome to RPR, glad to have you running around sharing your lovely creative madness. ;)

What can we call you? I'd go with Yaoi, but I'm not sure if that's alright with you!

I used to be really into yaoi animes myself. Which ones are your favorites?
YaoiKokoro Topic Starter

Yaoi? I love that name! X3 Favorite yaoi shows uh? Well, I'd have to say Junjou Romantica and Yami no Matsuei,Loveless,Gravitation,Sukisho,Gakuen Heaven,Papa to kiss in the dark, Okane ga Nai, Angel Feathers ,Haru wo Daiteita,Kyou Kara maou ,Mirage of Blaze, Koutetsu Sangokushi, and Tight Rope. Lets just say I have a lot of favorites ^^, there's several more but some I can't really remember the name of. I mostly read yaoi then I do watch. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome I'm really excited on starting a Role Play. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Where have you RPed in the past? :)
Sanne Moderator

YaoiKokoro wrote:
Yaoi? I love that name! X3 Favorite yaoi shows uh? Well, I'd have to say Junjou Romantica and Yami no Matsuei,Loveless,Gravitation,Sukisho,Gakuen Heaven,Papa to kiss in the dark, Okane ga Nai, Angel Feathers ,Haru wo Daiteita,Kyou Kara maou ,Mirage of Blaze, Koutetsu Sangokushi, and Tight Rope. Lets just say I have a lot of favorites ^^, there's several more but some I can't really remember the name of. I mostly read yaoi then I do watch. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome I'm really excited on starting a Role Play. :)

Seen about 75% of that list that I can actively remember! :3 Gravitation was my first yaoi anime, Loveless was one of my favorites, I remember Yami no Matsuei and/or Mirage of Blaze to be quite dramatic and a bit dark, though I haven't seen any of them in aaaages! Mangas are a bit difficult to come by here in full sets, so I tend to read mangas online.

Have you checked out our RP Discussion forum yet? It's where most people go to find some roleplay!
Hello and welcome To RPR :3. Feel free to take a look at my characters if you'd ever like to RP. I'm new here myself and looking for friends and RP partners.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus