Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would stand in front of tardis, He would step to the side and walk around
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis kept blocking him.

((Oh))
Ember would draw his blade and raise it "Stand aside... Don't make me hurt you...."
Mastic (played by Nedly)

Suddenly the grass around Remnant became black, a portal opened up above him and took Remnant through.

Ember Kamura wrote:
((Oh))
Ember would draw his blade and raise it "Stand aside... Don't make me hurt you...."

Tardis growled. "I don't care!"

Ember would see what mastic did, without saying a wordthe wolf would open a portal,Quickly going to the same dimension with mastic, the wolf would fly down to the ground,waiting for his master to appear

"Where are you, master...." The wolf said through his runes he would fold his wings again,Not needing them currently, his paw was ready to draw his blade in case remnant decided to ambush him

Tardis growled loudly, flexing her claws angrily.

Ember couldn't help but talk to Tardis once more, So he did his best to use his runes "Have to admit I feel kind of bad, you could come to the void with me.... you,me,flare We would all live in comfort, and all you gotta do is ask me for a portal, What do you say?"

"What the hell is the Void?..."

"Allow me to explain, I am like this for a reason, when I went into that portal do you think I went inside for no reason? No, while I blamed you I talked to that entity,and he granted me this power... I made a deal with him, and one part of the contract stated that he would not touch you or flare"

"But.... What does the Void do?"

"Allow me to have someone more qualified explain..." embers runes would begin to glow "Master.... It appears Tardis wants to know what the void is..."
Mastic (played by Nedly)

Mastic was silent, he was obviously busy. Something was wrong.
Athena O'Rourke (played by Nedly)

“Hey, you!” Athena pointed to Tardis.

“Do you know him? That wolf attacking us.”

The wolf would begin to search,Walking back to where he received his orders,He couldn't see anyone "Hello?" Called out the wolf with his voice

Athena O wrote:
“Hey, you!” Athena pointed to Tardis.

“Do you know him? That wolf attacking us.”

"Yes, that's my goddamned fiancé!!"

“Saying it with such finesse as if it means something.”
Athena brushed it off, she was in no mood to argue.

“He’s not lost. The void is rough, but it can be expelled.”

"What.... Is.... The VOID?!" Tardis had clearly had more than her daily dose of occurrences without scientific reason, so she was extremely stressed.

“A cosmic force for evil within Aero. It can infest people like it did Ember.” Athena stated.

“If you want your hubby back you gotta get the void out of him first.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus