Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

The wolf would begin to search,Walking back to where he received his orders,He couldn't see anyone "Hello?" Called out the wolf with his voice
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Athena O wrote:
“Hey, you!” Athena pointed to Tardis.

“Do you know him? That wolf attacking us.”

"Yes, that's my goddamned fiancé!!"
Athena O'Rourke (played by Nedly)

“Saying it with such finesse as if it means something.”
Athena brushed it off, she was in no mood to argue.

“He’s not lost. The void is rough, but it can be expelled.”

"What.... Is.... The VOID?!" Tardis had clearly had more than her daily dose of occurrences without scientific reason, so she was extremely stressed.

“A cosmic force for evil within Aero. It can infest people like it did Ember.” Athena stated.

“If you want your hubby back you gotta get the void out of him first.”

Tardis started making weird, frustrated noises. She was obviously confused.

Seeing as Tardis was having a problem understanding, Athena reworded.

“Think of it like a disease but with a hive mind that tries to infect everyone.”

Even Athena was not entirely sure about the scientific components of the void. That was Kizyi’s field of study.

"BUT WHERE IS THE SCIENCE?!"

“I’m the fighter, not the scientist. You are going to have to talk to my friend if you want a better way of explaining things” Athena exclaimed.

"LAZARUS????"

“Stop yelling! Lazarus is not my buddy. I’m tracking him down.”

Ember would slowly walk around,Wings tucked into the fur on his back,The wolf would begin to walk to where he received his command,Paw on his blade in case remnant decided to ambush him
Lazarus (played by Nedly)

Lazarus emerged from the once empty cave. He was different, he was not the same carefree Lazarus. This Lazarus looked beaten down. His arms hung at his sides, and his whole posture was depressing.

“Mastic brings another into the fold... How.... “Sweet””. It was clear Lazarus was sarcastic in tone.

Tardis sighed and pinched the furry bridge of her nose. “I need a break from all this. I just can‘t see the logic anymore....”

Ember would chuckle,The wolf would draw his blade"Looks like he got you too... How does it feel getting cast aside by someone actually worthy of wielding power?" The wolf would move his blade raising it to strike Lazarus
Zio (played by StormDestroyer)

Zio handled his newly polished plasma gun. He watched the plasma run under the reinforced glass on it.

“I don’t think you get it.” Lazarus said in spite. His frown slowly creased into a smile.

“I’ve been blinded and I’ve had my memory wiped for seemingly no reason.” Lazarus explained.

“Mastic is smart. Those with too much power are kept in check, just how I was.”

“Even with this handicap, Mastic has to trust I am on his side. He doesn’t have his hands around my neck. Can you say the same for you?” Lazarus now seemed to be exposing a personal pride that wasn’t visible the first time they spoke. What had happened?

Ember would lower his blade "Mastic made a deal with me, He keeps his end and I keep mine." The wolf would walk past,keeping an eye on Lazarus, he had taken intrest in the change of attitude "Perhaps you have something to back to if you wish to turn on him, It would explain why you have that handicap" The wolf would chuckle,Walking back to the stone and searching for remnant, His blade at the ready if there was an ambush

“I don’t know much, but I know this life is a lie.”

Ember would turn his head "Hm, Perhaps so, As long as we keep our promises,I am happy, I have nothing to go back to, This is my life now..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus