Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Anime #2 X3

xUsagix

Well I already made a topic about Anime so I will call this Anime #2! ^^

Ok, so I have been looking for a new anime since I'm almost done Bleach. I've been looking all over the place but haven't been able to find any I really like! V_V Fact is, I really loved Bleach...but I would of liked it more if there was more romance in it. Then it would if been perfect! So I guess what I'm looking for is a romance/violence/comedy kind of anime! I don't really think I can watch Naruto...it's 500 episodes long and I almost went crazy just watching 366 episodes of Bleach. Too many episodes is just too much for me. Inuyasha had a decent amount of episodes...including the final act. So, I'm looking for an anime that's not crazy long and also not too short.

Also, another genre of anime I would like to watch is a kinda emotional anime with drama. Clannad really got to me... And I want to watch something like Clannad. I don't want to watch Angel Beats....because I just don't X3... And I don't want to watch Elfen Lied because that is not appropriate for me. V_V. I can't find any other anime though other then these ones....

So if you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate them! Thank you! ^.^
Theres an anime called Anohana thats a good tear jerker. Made me sob like a child. Air is also like that too.

If you want action, Hitman Reborn is good if you can get through the silly stuff in the beginning. thers also 'a certain magical index' is a good one with nice action and story. also Full Metal Alchemist and Full metal alchemist Brotherhood. If you watch any other anime watch that one its amazing. I havn't been able to find another anime that I think even stands up to it.

I have alot more but I'm at work so I can't really look at my list right now ^^;
xUsagix Topic Starter

Thank you very much! ^.^ I will look up those anime and see if they're any good. ;3
Ouran High School Host Club. It's fun, it's quirky, has Romance and has an amazing storyline if you ask me. I got addicted and watched all the episodes on Netflix >> xD Hope that helped.
arakawa under the bridge is AMAZING. and effing hilarious. I recomend this x100
rommace, comedy, hilarious awesome characters... so epic
Sanne Moderator

If you haven't seen it already, try finding the episodes of Nana. It's a very dramatic romance story with mature themes. (Not adult, just a bit darker and more dramatic than your average Anime that makes it more suitable for somewhat older teens to watch)

Nana is by far one of my favorite Animes through the way it tugs at your heart strings. It's 'long' in that it has 47 episodes, but nothing as crazy as Bleach or Naruto! The characters' development throughout is astounding, they truly grow through the hardships and become almost different people from their experiences. :)
Well I loved Ao No Exorcist :3
Umm I just started watching Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan, but Bleach, Trigun, Hellsing, Wolf's Rain, Death Note, and a ton more...
I can go on and on ^^;
Sanne wrote:
If you haven't seen it already, try finding the episodes of Nana. It's a very dramatic romance story with mature themes. (Not adult, just a bit darker and more dramatic than your average Anime that makes it more suitable for somewhat older teens to watch)

Nana is by far one of my favorite Animes through the way it tugs at your heart strings. It's 'long' in that it has 47 episodes, but nothing as crazy as Bleach or Naruto! The characters' development throughout is astounding, they truly grow through the hardships and become almost different people from their experiences. :)

Does the anime for Nana actually have an end? I usually prefer Manga to Anime because the stories are more complete and they tend to cut out/change things in Anime. But Nana is one I really loved and it was so good... But unfinished in Manga form.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Anime #2 X3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus