Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Holy Grail War

Ken O No (played by xUsagix)

((Set: In 1506
It is the Holy Grail War. Everyone is fighting for the Holy Grail. The Holy Grail lets you grant any wish if one shall get a hold of it. Once one does get a hold of it, it disapears and 100 years later a new one will show up again. If someone is to destroy The Holy Grail, that person will die but the Holy Grail Wars will end. There is each a Master with a Command Seal imprinted on their hand. A Master can summon their Servent at any time using their Command Seal. Once they summon the Servent, the Servent fights along side with their Masters for The Holy Grail. Each Master can choose to hide their Servent and summon it at any time when they need them. The Master can only use their Command Seal three times. A Command Seal holds a great power. The Command Seal lets the Master command their servent to do anything with the Command Seal, even against the Servents will. But, once again the Master only has three Command Seals to do that. Once the Command Seals are used up, The Servent will disapear and wait to be summoned by another Master. The Master shall not use their Command Seals for no reason, for they will be disqualified from the War. As they all say, "A Master needs a Servent to kill another Servent." The Servents each come in classes, which are the following:

■Saber: Servants placed within this class are agile and powerful melee warriors. It is commonly assumed to be the best class overall, with high ratings in all categories. It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Lancer and Archer and also possesses the Riding skill like the Rider class.

■Lancer: Servants placed within this class are very agile and skilled with long-range melee weapons, such as spears, lances, etc. It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Archer and Saber.

■Archer: Servants placed within this class are usually proficient with projectiles and can survive longer without a Master nearby, thanks to their special ability Independent Action; the strongest Archers can be difficult to control at times, in fact, due to their near-total independence from their "Masters". It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Lancer and Saber.

■Rider: Servants placed within this class place emphasis upon speed and powerful Noble Phantasms, which often include their mounts. Their special skill is Riding, which allows them to fully utilize abilities of their mounts (which can range from simple horses to mechanical vehicles to divine or supernatural creatures.).

■Caster: Servants placed within this class are adept in magecraft and have a special ability akin to Reality Marble, called Territory Creation, which alters or creates space around them to enhance their sorcery.

■Assassin: Servants placed within this class are always, as a rule, one of the 19 Hassan i Sabbah, the leaders of the clan of the Hashshashins who passed their name down (although this rule does not hold absolutely true in the Fate/Extra reality). The Assassin in Fate/stay night summoned by Caster is an exception, an aberration in the system, as he was summoned by another Servant. This rule comes from how the word "assassin" itself finds its etymological roots in that clan. The Assassins' special ability is Presence Concealment, which allows them to remain undetected. Offset by their stealth is their weak combat skills. Due to this, Assassins often target Masters instead of Servants.

■Berserker: Servants placed within this class are always heroes who have gone berserk in their lifetime. This trait allows them to use the special ability Mad Enhancement, which trades their consciousness (i.e. sanity) for a large power boost. Most Masters are incapable of controlling their Servant once Mad Enhancement has been activated, which eventually results in their death.

■Avenger: It is not one of the seven normal classes, and it has only been used once as a unique container for Angra Mainyu in the Third Holy Grail War.

■Saver: This is an irregular class in the Holy Grail War of the Moon Cell in Fate/Extra. The only case is of the class is Saver.))
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A man walked around in the forest. He looked about at his early 30s. He had a black leather jacket on, matching with the dark of the night. He had his hands in his jacket pockets, hiding the imprinted mark on his one hand. He was wearing matching black pants. His dirty blonde hair stuck up in every direction. He kicked pebbles and twigs that were on the forest ground. He seemed to not have a care in the world. He looked around the forest with a playful smirk on his face, hearing the owls hoot and the wolves howl.
Misaki Nagashima (played by ChaoticDeath3)

In the distance, someone yelled and there was the sounds of a fight. After a while, the commotion stopped. The clearing was covered in blood and there were bodies everywhere, laying in a circle. In the center was a man and a girl that looked 17 lay there. The man was beheaded and the girl was laying face down. Her long, red hair was spewed around her and she had severe wounds but she still seemed alive but barely. Her breathing was labored and she was unconscious.
Ken O No (played by xUsagix) Topic Starter

Ken heard peoples screams in the distance. His smirk slowly faded away as he listened to it stop. He pulled his hands our of his pockets and ran towards the scene. There, he saw dead bodies everywhere. He noticed a red headed woman that stood out. She was laying on the ground. He couldnt see her face but could see that she was breathing. Barely.

He ran over to her, stepping over dead corpses as he did. He stopped when he was beside her and looked down. She was injured badly. He crouched down and rolled her over on her back so he could see her face. She was quite beautiful..But that wasnt the point. He had to get help.

He raised his hand with the Command Seal on it and closed his eyes. "I, Ken O No summon Yuri" He mumbled quietly. Just then a flash of pink light appeared behind him.
Yuri (played by xUsagix) Topic Starter

A woman was coming out of the ground but she was surrounded by pink light so no one could see her just yet. Just then the pink light started to fade away.

Her long blonde hair was up in a black ribbon. She was already wearing her armor, expecting a fight. She looked at her Master with her green eyes and then looked over to see a red headed woman badly wounded and looked close to death.

She already knew what she was suppose to do, this has happened alot of times since her Master seemed to care about people he didnt even know and that were close to death much like the girl on the ground. She walked over slowly to her and went down on her knees. She placed her hands in front of her and closed her eyes. Her hands began to turn a pink colour. The colour began to go down into the girls wounds, healing them slowly.

Misaki's eyes flew open and scrambled away from them. Her black as night eyes looked between them. She yelped as her body began to hurt and bent her head, throwing up blood. She held her stomach and tried to calm herself and with her other hand, held her pounding head. She wasn't fully healed and had many internal wounds but she didn't care. She was shaking from the pain.
Alain Durand (played by Freyya)

(could I join? I'm replying with this character now, but I'll make another character for the RP. I've seen the Fate/zero series so I know what it's about basically.)

((OOC: of course you can! ^.^ Feel free to join in whenever you'd like))

Yuri watched as the girl scramble away and throw up blood. She looked like she was still in pain. Yuri moved towards the girl, still on her knees. "What might be your name?" She said quietly and calmly to the girl, trying not to frighten her more.

Ken watched as the two girls talked and Yuri tried to calm the other. He stood up and looked around at all the other dead bodies sprawled out around them.

It seemed as if this girl was a Servent. She didn't have any Command Seal on her hand. He looked around and saw a man on the ground, which he seemed to be dead. He had a Command Seal on his hand. He seemed to be the only other person other then himself to have a Command Seal. Ken suspected that he was the girls Master.

"M-Misaki." She said before clutching her stomach, groaning. She felt another wave of pain and sickness. She tried her best to keep it down as she looked around. She shivered when she saw the body of her master." Still w-wasn't enough to save him."

Yuri widened her eyes and looked back. There, lay the body of Misaki's Master. She could tell by the way he had a Command Seal. She knew what it was like to loose a Master since she had lost her previous Master in battle. She looked back at Misaki.

"I see." She said quietly. She saw that Misaki was still in pain. "Please, let me heal your wounds."

"I'm fine. It's not that bad." Misaki's subborness was starting to come out as she tried to stand. A few bones cracked under her weight but she stayed standing. Her body trembled from the pain but she ignored it, even as she doubled over and threw up blood.

Yuri stood up on her feet slowly, watching the girl closely while she raised. She knew clearly that Misaki was not fine and needed help.

She turned around and looked at Ken. "Master, we cannot leave her here. She is badly injured." She said as she stood up straight.

Ken checked the pulse of the other Master invite ground. Dead. He stood up slowly with his back to the girls.

"Yes, we will bring her with us." He said calmly while dusting himself off.

Misaki took a step and collapsed, the sound of her leg snapping loudly. She grubbled sometjing before trying to stand again. She seemed like she wasn't going to lose the fight to pain.

Yuri turned back around at the sound of something snapping behind her. She saw Misaki trying to push herself up from yet another fall. Yuri went to Misaki's side to help her get up. She wanted to help her.

She grabbed onto Misaki's arm with both her hands and began helping her up. "Please come with me and my Master, Misaki. We will take care of you until you are well again. It's dangerous to be out here with such injuries." She said

Misaki looked at Yuri." I guess. I got no where else to go." She glanced at her Master before looking away. She felt guilty that her Master was dead. She blamed herself.

Ken walked in front of the girls, expecting them to follow him deeper into the forest to his small cavern. He put his hands back in his pockets and walked over dead bodies along the way.

Yuri still helped Misaki while beginning to follow her Master. She was careful to walk over corpses on the ground.

Misaki didn't care if she kicked a corpse. She glared at the corpses, pure hatred in her eyes. She limped alonng, holding her ribs.

Ken could already see his cavern up ahead. It was still dark out so his vision wasn't the best but he could still see the small building. He walked to the cavern and opened the front door, moving out of the way while keeping the door open to let the Misaki and Yuri in.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Holy Grail War

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus