Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hihi

So far this is the most interesting rp site I found other than mizahar. I'm having issues with creating my character but I believe I'll be able to fix that from a computer. ^^ I hope to find some fun rps here and make many friends.
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! ^_^ Welcome! Pleasure to meet you fellow rper! ^_^
Ello & Welcome to RPR :3
charade Topic Starter

I already like this place better than others. XD Usually I'm waiting a good day or so for a "welcome" from people.
Yeah this place is great! ^_^ hey! Since you are new and if you wanna rp. I got a group rp going on soon. I'm looking for fellow rpers to join either create or all ready have a character and don't use him or her a lot. They can use that character in the group rp. ^_^ Group Rp coming soon
Sanne Moderator

Hi charade, welcome to RPR! :) I'm stoked you're finding RPR so awesome!! :D

What sort of issues are you having with creating a character? Are you on mobile when you're having those issues? Don't be afraid to ask for help, we'd be more than happy to assist you. :)
Yeah I love RPR!^_^
charade Topic Starter

Yesh on mobile. o.o It says drag and drop and I can't. But I think I figured it out. ^^ I like the character template on this site. Its so easy to use. ^^
Sanne Moderator

Ah yes! Mobile works sliiightly different from computer. Just tapping the widget title once will add it to the profile. :) You can't move widgets up or down once they're added (yet), but they're added. RPR is mostly designed around computer users, although Kim tries to make the site workable through mobile devices.
charade Topic Starter

Well if there's anything I can do to help (that's in my range of knowledge) I'll be happy to. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hihi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus