Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Frostfall RP (Need RPers Desperately)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf) Topic Starter

((Woof))

((So is that a yes or no))
(( That's a yes, sorry, I forgot to write that part, gimme a sec! ))

((Its ok))

((I'm thinking this will only be the opening))

((Sind Sie Ember Kamura?= Are you ember kamura? "Affirmitiv, ich bin mit dem Dunkel Wolf-Reich"= Affirmitive, I'm with the darkwolf empire." It's all in german))
((Ember is not responding to me))
(( "Hast du noch mehr.. Asche.. für mich..?" = "Do you have some more Cinders for me?"
"Dus.. praat jij wel.. Oxiaans..?" = "So.. do you speak.. Oxian?"
"Je Oxiaans is bagger, maar ik hou ervan dat je het probeert, zwarte." = "Your Oxian is lousy,
but I love that you're trying, blacky."

The second language is Dutch, my native language and a dialect among some species! ))

((Da ist es, es reißt alles auf, was wir darauf werfen, sogar die speziellen OPS, unsere Kräfte verzögern es am besten, aber es wird schließlich unsere Linien brechen==
There it is, it rips everything we throw at it, even the special ops, our forces delay it as best they can, but it will eventually break our lines))
(( "We noemen haar Cu'Madr, naar onze Godin van de Dood." = "We call her Cu'Madr, after our Goddess of Death." ))

((Also, why did you bring starwars into this? http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/T-47_airspeeder literally yhe battle of hoth))
(( Sorry, I just thought it would be a nice easter-egg! I can change some things in my post if you want, but I think the whole leg-binding trick would be a smart thing to do when facing a four-legged enemy ))

((It's fine, I'm just pointing it out, and yes it likely would, but you gotta remember a dogs joints are posable, but it will still work))
((Heya Ember))

((Also, DM me if you wanna join,please don't ask here))
((I did))
(( I was talking about Zaide’s friend, who talks Dutch and not German. Anyway, I’m gonna hit the hay, will reply tomorrow ))

((Understood, see ya!))

((Wait a minute, was my fighter shot down or was Zaide in a different one?))
(( Zaide was in Blizzard-5 with the Quinterran recruit while Orin was in another Blizzard with Kamura. Zaide was the one who crashed. ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Frostfall RP (Need RPers Desperately)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus