Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Frostfall RP (Need RPers Desperately)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((In need of some more roleplayers, DM me if intrested))
Over 20 years.... The darkwolf civil war has begun, worlds are burnt and millions are killed, Now the only hope remains with a small Wolven Strike Team, trained to be the best of the best and ready to be sent into the heart of enemy territory,You are a member of the strike team that will destroy the enemt from the Inside-out
ZAIDE - Three weeks ago, he could've never expected that he, out of all young canines on this planet, would've been transferred to an elite Wolven Strike Team. As an outsider, Zaide never had maintained an amiable relationship with the Darkwolves, and often tried to keep his head low. These fuzzballs, they were different, unpredictable, but if there was one trait they shared with his kind, the Lycandros: they both were incredibly brave.
Yeah, and then there was that dreamy half-brother of his. How Orin managed to get himself into the Darkwolf company was beyond him, but Zaide clearly remembered that the original plan - the plan Orin came up with himself! - was to stay undercover while Radge and the others would keep an eye on the war.
They had a millionaire to rescue!

ORIN - One paw after the other. Stay focused. Every moment here was moment on the territory of the enemy. Orin pinched his golden eyes and watched the area around him with great caution. The enemy could be around every corner, and especially during an infiltration, it was critical to not cause any commotion. They had to think like the enemy, become them, but only temporary.
The sooner this war was over, the faster they could snatch Director Krazal and get off this planet. Not much longer now. Orin elbowed his half-brother, who was walking next to him, and said: "I'm gonna check with the Commander. You'll watch my back, won't ya?" He straitened his belt and approached the leader of the Wolven Strike Squad, trying to tuck his expressions away and look stoic.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf) Topic Starter

Ember kamura would chuckle, "Ember Kamura... Darkwolf Special forces" The wolf would walk over to a group of crates,Grabbing something out of it, Ember had been with he special ops for a while, The thing he pulled out was revealed to be a Heavy Pulse rifle,The wolf would look around, Concluding that they were temporarily safe, "Our first move will be on an enemy Spire, Intelligence Believes that Director Krazal is being held there, the only problem is getting past their defense grid" The wolf would not be wagging his tail, showing he was concerned "Of course, we are special forces, we always find another way around" Ember would scan the horizon with his Cold purple eyes "Isn't it true that someone close to you managed to make it in as well?"
(Keep in mind, I am SF commander because I am the RP owner)
ORIN - "Ember Kamura... Darkwolf Special forces" the Commander introduced himself. Orin looked at him with his eyes gleaming with respect. Commander Kamura surely was a sight to behold; he stood tall and proud, his fur black as coal and his purple eyes were as cold as the moon. Since Orin wasn't a local, he wasn't familiar with Kamura's deeds, but he was convinced this wolf had lived quite a life already. He pulled out a Heavy Pulse rifle and continued: "Our first move will be on an enemy Spire, Intelligence believes that Director Krazal is being held there, the only problem is getting past their defense grid." Orin nodded. "Of course, we are special forces, we always find another way around." Special forces. The word itself was already intimidating. "Isn't it true that someone close to you managed to make it in as well?"
What? A shiver went down Orin's spine, and his tail made sweep. How did he know about..?

ZAIDE - The black furred Lycandros had been overhearing the conversation between Commander Kamura and his half-brother for a while now - or, well, it was more of a monologue held by the Commander, since his sibling was obviously too scared to respond -, until he heard the question that hit kinda close to home. He could see Orin shiver, shake his tail, but he never gave him the chance to start stammering.
Though Zaine wasn't as muscled and large Kamura was, he was quite menacing in his own way, thanks to his imminent and mysterious demeanour. He walked up to the Commander and tried to lock eyes: green against purple.
"Yes, Commander," he spoke smoothly, "our father was an infamous infiltrator." The tone in his voice wasn't disrespectful, because setting off your leading officer wasn't a smart thing to do during an operation, but there was a certain chill in his voice. Like he was challenging him without taunting him. "But he died on the way back."

"Unfortunate... his sacrifice must not end in vain, You know, he had some of the highest medals in the force." the wolf stared at Zaide, clearly he wasn't intimidated too much, The wolf had noticed Orin's sudden movement " I know all of this because I took a peek at your Data-files," The wolf would slowly turn around and sigh "You two are brothers... Try not to lose one another.... Like I did...." The wolf would look behind him and open a crate, Revealing some metal machines, Upon closer inspection it was clear that the machines were actually High-Tech Motorcycles, they were hovering above the ground, creating little to no noise "Spec-Ops Hoverbike, R&D Cooked it up in one of their labs" The wolf would hop on one "We will do our best to go around the main Defensive wall, there will be combat, but not as much as a head-on assault" The wolf would check the systems and would clip his rifle to his back "You two hop onto your own, You do know how to drive right?"

((Woof))
ZAIDE - "Unfortunate... his sacrifice must not end in vain, You know, he had some of the highest medals in the force." That was... Zaide could feel his eyebrow lift and a little spark of confusion and frustration sear in his chest. No-one ever told him before dad had made it off the planet. True, he never knew his father, but he did know that the man was quite the adventurer. They also shared the same neutrality when it came down to choosing sides. Unlike Orin, who had inherited some of his mom's morals, Zaide and his dad worked for anyone who would pay well, even the biggest assholes in the galaxy.
"I know all of this because I took a peek at your Data-files," Commander Kamura continued. "You two are brothers... Try not to lose one another.... Like I did...." A familiar story among soldiers. The battlefield was a dangerous place, more dangerous than most missions he and Orin took on, because during a war, everyone was trying to kill you at the same time. Kamura walked over to some bigger crates, opened them and revealed some neat-looking hovering motor-cycles. Zaide smirked. Oh, long live the military budget!

ORIN - "Spec-Ops Hoverbike, R&D cooked it up in one of their labs," Kamura said, and Orin just gasped. It would take The Ruffians and him years - probably decades! - before they could even afford one of the cheaper models. "We will do our best to go around the main Defensive wall, there will be combat, but not as much as a head-on assault. You two hop onto your own, you do know how to drive right?" Orin, like his brother, tried out a little excited smirk.
"Yeah, we mostly drove stolen bikes back home." He hopped on and felt his tail tickle against seat. Wait. That had been quite an unwise thing to say. Still, if Kamura had their files, there was a 50/50 chance that he would be aware of their history as bounty hunters and mercenaries. "Err, part of the job, of course.. we never ehh.. kept them." He could feel Zaide's furious gaze burn on his face. Even if Radge had succeeded into keeping their activities a secret to the public, it was clear by now that their history wasn't exactly clean.
"Well, I'm ready to go, sir. You lead the way,' Zaide said calmly, assuring that his nanosteel dagger was still in its sheath. How did he manage to act so cool around an imposing creature like Kamura?

The wolf growled lightly,Showing his suspicion "You guys better not have a criminal record", Ember would ensure their backpacks were tied correctly before hopping on his bike, He would slowly lean to whisper in Orins ear "Truth is.... I'm completely aware... But your records show you have skill, and we need every man we can get. The order came from Highcom, not me." and so he would speed off, the wolf put his rifle on his back clip, they were in a very dense forest. Luckily the bikes were made to maneuver around obstacles, "You guys ever heard of Alestia?" they would soon speed around the defensive wall, a bunker could be seen and a large ammount of laser fire would pour out, ember would quickly stop the bike and take cover behind a rock

ORIN - Commander Kamura growled menacing. "You guys better not have a criminal record." Then he went on to inspect their backpacks. Orin glared at his brother with his ears against his skull, ashamed after shooting his mouth off. But his half-brother just showed his teeth in a disappointed grimace and returned to checking his motorbike. Suddenly, Kamura's black muzzle came close to Orin's ear. "Truth is.... I'm completely aware... But your records show you have skill, and we need every man we can get. The order came from Highcom, not me." There was always a bigger fish. The grayish Lycandros guessed the Darkwolf Army was enormous, and that Kamura, despite him being quite the impressive warrior, was just a critical cog in the large military machine.
"We did whatever paid well. Morals were.. not our top priority, but we never killed any innocents." He couldn't tell if that was the same for Zaide. He knew very little of what happened before the two of them met.
And in a split second, the three hi-tech cycles drove off into the woods.

ZAIDE - Trees. Trees everywhere! The forest was dense and green, endless, it seemed. A dreamer would've been shocked by the amount of flora in this area, but a realist, like himself, would realize quite quickly that dodging those woody bastards was a tall order. Zaide swerved around most of them and missed the others by an inch, cussing under his breath.
"You guys ever heard of Alestia?" Commander Kamura suddenly asked them. The black furred soldier could see the defensive wall shimmer through the sky-high trees. The three of them parked the cycles and crouched behind some rocks.
"I have know. What can ya tell me, sir?" Zaide said in a low voice. He wasn't familiar with most aspects of this world, trees included.

Ember would grab his bag and run back "I need you two to flank that bunker, I'll draw it's fire" Ember would peek out from behind the rock, firing shots at the bunker and getting return fire, "Grab some explosives from my bag,Plant them on the concrete" Several soldiers would rush out, getting mowed down by Embers rifle, Spec-Ops weapons were quite accurate, suddenly a large blast was heard as Embers bike was destroyed "Aw hell, That's 8 million down the drain...." The wolf would sigh and continue firing "How am I supposed to explain that to Highcom…" Thought the wolf

ZAIDE - Instead of an answer, there were orders. "I need you two to flank that bunker, I'll draw its fire," Commander Kamura said once Zaide's interest in this 'Alestia' had died out. The dark Lycandros got onto his feet and went to get the plasma grenades from the trunk of his cycle, but was alarmed when the Darkwolf suddenly opened fire on the bunker. Geez! "Grab some explosives from my bag, plant them on the concrete." Hopefully their Commander had something stickier than steel bombs.
"Roger that. C'mon Orin," Zaide growled after he got his hands on the explosives. His half-brother nodded and grabbed some of the bombs before heading the other way. This would be a piece 'o cake.

ORIN - As he rushed towards the concrete walls, he could hear the mighty blast of a laser canon causing an explosion not too far away. Orin fought against the tendency to look over his shoulder, and when he did, the fiery cloud was dying off. He sure hoped the motorcycles were OK.
Tzoom! His instinct poked him in the back and the grayish soldier barely managed to dodge the stray blast heading his way. Luckily his armor only got a black streak on it, while he was still stainless.
By the time Orin found a good spot to plant his explosives - which had involved testing the walls by softly knocking on them -, Zaide had already planted his and a huge, rumbling explosion made the ground quake. Impatiently, he pressed the sticky mine to the wall, set it off and ran towards the bushes before the blast wave knocked him off his feet.

Ember would finish mowing down the last few soldiers, Waving his paw over to Zaide, he would point at orin, clearly worried about him, the wolf would speedwalk up,reaching them "My bike just got smoked, one of you are going to have to ride with me." the wolf would perk his ears up "We need to move quickly, they're going to want to find out why this base is silent, and there's no point in staying after the fireworks" The wolf would slowly face the bike "Only a mile or two to the base, I got an entry plan" The wolfs tail would be perked up and wagging

ORIN - He hit the ground face-down, not being able to break the fall. Orin cursed and groaned, and when he slowly got up again, his whole muzzle was covered in scrapes that didn't bleed that bad, but still seared like hell. "Damn.." the Lycandros grumbled to himself. A little disorientated, he shook the dust and mud off his uniform and tried to smoothen out his fur, which was of no use even out of a war zone.
In the distance, he could see the last hostile cannon-fodder fall to the ground, demolished by Commander Kamura's fire. Damn, some fine shooting that was. Orin was quite the marksman himself, though he'd never been very fond of heavy guns or actual up close and personal combat. He wasn't bad at it though, his aim was steadier than Zaide's and-..
The crunching of his boots on the gravel stopped for a moment. A large, armored creature was watching him from the other side of the broken wall, his huge fuzzy tail making an angry whip and his brownish muzzle warped into an evil grin.
"Oh damn!"

ZAIDE - Woah, these things really blew! After their successful attempt to take down the defensive wall, Zaide returned to the Commander immediately, and had been too busy dodging blasts and falling corpses to focus on his half-brother.
When he came close enough and the last enemies dropped dead at his feet, he saw Kamura's large paw gesture at the forest-side of the road, then coming closer. Zaide looked over his shoulder and chuckled when he saw his sibling climb onto his feet with a bloodied nose. Oh, poor little Orin had had a fall. One step closer to becoming a real man.
"My bike just got smoked, one of you are going to have to ride with me. We need to move quickly, they're going to want to find out why this base is silent, and there's no point in staying after the fireworks. Only a mile or two to the base, I got an entry plan." Well then, where were they waiting for-..
Orin's alarming yell caught his attention. He really hoped this wasn't about.. wait, what in the world was that?! Zaide's dark gray jaw dropped a little when he saw the enormous Darkwolf - or whatever kind of lupian it was - his sibling faced. No time to lose.
"Time to hit the road, sir!" Zaide made a dash for his cycle, hopped on and raced towards the brute, who was already getting shot at by his gray furred sibling. The shrill blasts echoed in his head, dust blocked his vision. But Zaide knew what he was gonna do. A good 'ole crush would take out the beast for sure.

Ember would quickly hop on orins bike, the wolf would fire shots at the creature with his pulse rifle,suddenly a second one would hop down in front of ember, he would hop off and extend his energy blade,Slashing at the creature, it would raise its claws and deflect the attack "Its made of dorinium?!" thought the wolf, it would retaliate by slashing him upside the chest, cutting his armour, ember would retaliate with slamming the stock of his rifle at its head, knocking it out, Ember would slowly turn around,Dazed, there was still the other one attacking Orin, and the wolf turned around to face it, only to see Zaide on his way

ZAIDE - With a low-pitched roar, the oversized wolf was knocked over and smashed its head against the remnants of the broken wall, passing out immediately. Zaide howled victoriously and after making a spectaculair turn, he let his half-brother hop onto the hovering cycle.
"What the hell was that.. thing?!" Orin rattled while grabbing his brother around his chest. Ah, a good 'ol bro hug. Zaide shrugged. "Some genetically-overgrown and terribly pissed-off super soldier, obviously. Maybe a sister of Jumbo's, who knows." Orin's elbow hit him in the stomach. "That ain't funny, Zaide." Tsst, always Orin and his common decency. "Heh, stay you, sourpuss." The gray furred Lycandros chuckled and drove towards Commander Kamura, who stood next to another monstrosity... and was looking quite grim.

ORIN - Did Commander Kamura kill that creature on his own?! Orin frowned and after his brother made a swerve and stopped his cycle, he couldn't help it to express his concern about the huge slash marks on his chest.
"Commander Kamura, you OK?! What where those things anyway?" As a local Darkwolf and an experienced serviceman, Kamura must've dealt with some dreadful figures before. But these so-called super soldiers.. they weren't wolf, not at all. They had this savage look about them, even though they were wearing an uniform and armor pieces, not to mention the huge claws growing from their hands. If the enemy had these abominations on their side, they were in for some trouble indeed.

Ember would turn to fire at it "I'M FINE, ITS ONLY A FLESH WOUND!!!! FIRE AT THE HEAD!! USE EXPLOSIVES!!!!" Ember would slide a tube on the bottom of his rifle, It would glow blue as it fired a charge of energy "FIRE!!!! FIRE!!!! FIRE!!!" The beast would seemingly lunge towards ember, the wolf would quickly leap out of the way, rolling so that he would stop on his feet, the wolf would fire at the creature when it missed its lunge

ORIN - Lovely, he was mistaken after all. The beast, that had blacked out after receiving a considerably critical hit to the head, got up and swung its claws at them. Kamura wouldn't hesitate and engulfed his enemy with some sweet pulse blasts.
"I'M FINE, ITS ONLY A FLESH WOUND!!! FIRE AT THE HEAD! USE EXPLOSIVES!!!" he roared, reloading his rifle but never standing still for a second. "FIRE!!! FIRE!!! FIRE!!!" Orin threw himself off the cycle, grabbing some pulse grenades before rushing off. While he ran around Commander Kamura and the beast, the overgrown canine suddenly charged at them both, a move which the Commander managed to evade while he did not. Immense force knocked him down, his head hit the ground rather badly, but he wouldn't give in to the pain and dizziness. Not yet.
Orin kicked the creature in the stomach. No use. It already lifted its huge hand, claws unsheathed and-...

ZAIDE - No puppy would kick the bucket today. Not on his watch. Zaide pulled out his jagged nanosteel combat knife and braced himself. Then, with a loud growl leaving his mouth, the dark gray Lycandros leaped all the way from his hovering bike to the giant beast.
When he dropped on his shoulders, the lupine monster would bellow and rear up, but Zaide hang on to it and put his arm around its broad neck. Woah! The monstrosity made a rowdy jump and almost launched his opponent into the air. No more rodeo then. Back to business.
"And back to hell you go!" Zaide snarled, and he stabbed his lovely knife into its skull. Thanks to the power behind the stab, it all went a lot quicker than expected, which put him off-guard. Another hop was made, and he was thrown off his mighty, ugly stead.
Before hitting the ground, he pulled out his pulse rifle and after breaking his fall by rolling over. He aimed at the beast to deliver a final shot and-..
Commander Kamura was quicker. A strong blast hit the creature across the face. It roared in pain and defeat, and collapsed on the gravel. Finally. No more GMO's to screw up their day.

"Great work, both of you..." Ember would walk over to Orin, checking him, the wolf would take a look at his wounds, "This is gonna hurt" The wolf poured alcohol into the wounds, bandaging them and getting up, he would go over and inspect the body "Hm" The wolf said "It's a Blade Synth" The wolf would Peel some of the fur away, revealing that it's claws were actually metallic "We don't know much about them, or How they're made" The wolf would shoot another round into it's head to ensure it's death "We think they could be on some sort of drug, witch would explain their looks and Agression,Or they could be genetically Enhanced , some say its both,whatever Has been done, they are clearly modified somehow" The wolf would look toward orin "Give your brother a Stimpack and let's go, The enemy may or may not have been alerted"

ZAIDE - A cloud of dust blocked his view, but when it settled, he saw the aftermath. Fifteen casualties, excluding the abominations and a defensive wall blown to debris. Oh, and not to mention the destruction of a priceless 'cycle. Hell.
"Great work, both of you..." Commander Kamura congratulated while walking over to Orin, who sat on the gravel, softly kneading his sore head. As the Commander treated his brother's wounds - Zaide couldn't help but smirk when he heard his brother make a high-pitched whimper -, the gray soldier walked over to the corpse and inspected its skull, in which his combat knife was embedded. He gave it a good 'ole yank, to no avail.
"Hm. It's a Blade Synth." A Blade what?! Zaide grunted, impatiently trying to pull his knife from the Synth's head, when he suddenly laid eyes upon the metallic claws that Kamura had uncovered. "We don't know much about them, or how they're made. We think they could be on some sort of drug, witch would explain their looks and aggression, or they could be genetically enhanced, some say its both, whatever has been done, they are clearly modified somehow." With a shrill noise he finally retrieved his knife, which he put back in its sheath immediately after pulling it loose. Curiously, there was no blood on it, making these Blade Synths even more enigmatic.
Kamura looked at Orin, who had got on his feet again and approached the two dark furred canines, massaging his knuckles as if nothing had happened. "Give your brother a Stimpack and let's go, the enemy may or may not have been alerted."

ORIN - Ah, the good 'ole Stimpack. Orin pulled one out from his backpack, but instead of using it, he tucked it away in his belt. Zaide had already climbed on his bike and shoved his tail to one side, then patting the seating behind him.
"Hop on, Prince Charming," he snarked, still with that ugly smirk on his lips. He truly was enjoying himself, for a change. Poor 'ole Zaide complained more than often about being bored, not aloud of course, but if anyone in their shared apartment always wore a cranky mask, it was Zaide. Orin found it rather ironic that his half-brother enjoyed these military missions, given his criminal background and his tendency to disobey orders and higher ranks.
The light gray Lycandros shrugged and hopped on, grabbing his brother around his chest in a rather awkward way. Once the engine started running, Orin fastened his backpack and said to the Commander: "Lead the way, sir."

The wolf would hop on the bike with them, riding off towards the enemy base, dropships flew overhead but did not notice them, they soon came to a mountain, Ember would park and dismount,looking at the facility with binoculars,a large metallic blast door was seen, and several Blade synths were walking around "Our targed is being held deep within the mountain complex, Check your bags, there are experimental cloaking devices inside, put it on your arm and hit the button" The wolf would take a look at the synths "Synthetically modifying organisims is a war crime, our enemies even agreed on that... Looks like they just wanted to use that to get a head start....." the wolf would pull out a base map,setting it on the ground "It's quite large, we get in past the door, get to the detention block and get the director, and bolt out of there" The wolf would point to a large blank spot "No intel on what happens here, but it's possible that the Blade synths are built there, try and destroy it if possible" Ember would equipt his cloaker, activating it and walking down "Your visors allow you to see cloaked Teamates, keep that in mind"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Frostfall RP (Need RPers Desperately)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus